Thread: Hey

Ya of course I mean... I like LP very much... not love. Uhhh ya shoulda thought bout the whole poll thing... but the other forum for LP I was at... you would be surprised. Lots of haters out there. Anyone know where I can download some of their unreleased tracks? I got a few but theres some of them you have lyrics for that I dont have and cant get off of kazaa. Well Shenmue 2 is calling. Lata

LPAssociation.com Administrator Derek's Avatar
    Originally posted by *Lyrical.Pioneer*@Dec 20 2002, 08:38 PM
    Ya of course I mean... I like LP very much... not love. Uhhh ya shoulda thought bout the whole poll thing... but the other forum for LP I was at... you would be surprised. Lots of haters out there. Anyone know where I can download some of their unreleased tracks? I got a few but theres some of them you have lyrics for that I dont have and cant get off of kazaa. Well Shenmue 2 is calling. Lata
    We'll have em on the site when the ftp is finally up.
    The LPA is self funded. We support our hosting costs out of pocket and through ads, and although we do not expect our users to donate...any monetary contribution helps.
    To donate towards hosting costs and help support the site, please click on the Donate button below.

Check Out AltWire - My Latest Project

Nice. Thanks. I gotta get me a membership to LPU. That's what I'm doing now. Well I gotta goto a dumb basketball game for my girl. Lata all

Last edited by *Lyrical.Pioneer* at Dec 20 2002, 11:41 PM

Thread Information