NEED HELP GETTIN STRTED!!!

Discussion in 'Newbie Camp' started by hybriddragon, Mar 14, 2004.

hybriddragon

hybriddragon Active Member

Hey anyone out there willin 2 help. Im sorta new ta this and i need help with avitars and whatever else. PLEASE HELP!!! :(

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Alright, first things first, please post in the right forums. Introductions go in the Newbie Camp forums.

Secondly, you're expected to type in coherent english, so please don't abbreviate words or use numbers where letters should be.

Alright, for an avatar, you need to find one. Pick any picture you want (http://images.google.com is a good place to start) and right click the picture. Click "save target as" and save it to your computer. Then, you go to "MyControls" on top of these forums. Click "Edit Avatar Settings", then click the "upload" button. From the menu that pops up, find the picture that you saved onto your computer. When you find it, click ok, and there's your new avatar.

Signatures are like that too. Your signature must be under 525 pixels in width and 5.5 inches in height. The guys in Artists Gallery do signatures for people who are requesting them, so you can ask them for one if you know what you want to be in your signature. Otherwise, if you just want words to come up, go to "My Controls" again, "Edit Signature", and type whatever you want in the box. Remember to close any tags, such as if you want a red font->
    Code:
    [color=red]words here[/color]
    Welcome to the forums, pelase read the rules and PM me with any questions. See you around! :)

Nikki

Nikki I have no idea what is going on LPA Super Member

What Mark means, is that you should read the guide at the top of the forum. It might explain everything you need to know there =P (Hey I didn't spend two hours writing that bloody thing just to make it look good <_>)

Also, welcome to the boards. Feel free to PM me or Any other staff member if you have any questions. I'll see you around =)
    --Kat

hybriddragon

hybriddragon Active Member

Hey guys thanks for the help and sorry for the rule breaking. Thanks again. See ya :blush:

ass_kicker

ass_kicker Banned

are we still meant to say welcome?... ill just say it. hey im katie welcome to the forums. have fun. ill see you around.

LP-GreeceFan

LP-GreeceFan Active Member

Hey dude! welcome to LPA forums :)
    enjoy your staying !!

Debus

Debus Morbid Fascination LPA Addict

Welcome to the LPA mate :D . I love your avatar by the way. Have a cool time and make sure you stick to the rules ;) . See ya around

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Hehe, I know. I'll mention it from now on, but alot of people stop reading it because it's so huge. But I guess it's their fault. :lol:

Mechanical Christ

Mechanical Christ Ein heißer Schrei LPA Super Member

Is that the character from Zim? It's really cute!! ^_^

Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

Welcome to the boards ^_^ Have fun here and make sure to read the guide/rules so you wont get in any trouble ;)

Binman

Binman Banned

you need help with your spelling first of all