Lp Tv And Album Name

Discussion in 'News' started by Mark, Dec 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

If you've noticed the "LP TV Coming Soon At Linkinpark.com" at the bottom of the trade poster we first reported about a few days ago, we have some information about it directly from mike's new studio report/post on the lpunderground.com forums.

"Bill Berg-Hillinger, who put together our DVD [frat party at the pankake festival] , has been filming us for the past few months. He's got footage of us writing, mixing, and hanging out. From this footage, we're putting together a series of shorts called LPTV. You'll hear about it in the news section on this website [linkinpark.com, not LPU] when it's ready to come out. In each segment, you'll get to see us making the songs, from writing to recording them. The footage is amazing. On a couple of takes, he just happened to be filming during the second that we came up with a guitar or vocal idea. Anyway, for anyone who wants to see inside our creative process at work, it's a great thing to look for. keep an eye on the news page for more details on LPTV." -- Mike Shinoda.

The studio report goes on to say that Linkin Park have agreed on an album name, yet they aren't releasing the title yet. We'll be the first to report on the new album name.

Bryan

Bryan Guest

Thats on the regular LinkinPark.com studio report...

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Mike puts them on the LPU as well.

Bryan

Bryan Guest

Mike puts them on the LPU as well.[/b][/quote]
    Yea, but I mean when you read it you think that its only on LPU.com and your getting screwed out of the newest news lol.

Amy

Amy LPA VIP LPA Über VIP

NOOOO! i probably wont be able to see it :( :( its not fair!
    *wonders what the new name could be* :rolleyes:

TaOuk

TaOuk Well-Known Member

that sounds great, i cant wait to hear what the name of there album is!

arT saveS

arT saveS Y2K

Why wouldn't you be able to see it? If it's on the studio report everyone can.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Yea, but I mean when you read it you think that its only on LPU.com and your getting screwed out of the newest news lol.[/b][/quote]
    that's what we pay for, LPU does get the newest news before LP.com. they also got previews of reanimation before anyone else.

although, we usually get the news before any of them :p

Ent0303

Ent0303 Banned

Just out of curiosity, has anyone heard any rumours when the LPTV is going to be released on the website? I mean, Mike said it was coming out, but no word yet and no new studio reports. I can't wait to hear them working in the studio.

Omar

Omar Administrator LPA Super Member

Probably during March as the album nears closer so they can hype the fans up...

Ent0303

Ent0303 Banned

Still no word on LPTV. I'm getting anxious.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.