Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    whats the least you&#39;ve ever slept?....me i went to bed at 3:30am once and i had to wake up at 6:30am to say goodbye to my bf who wus leaving back to florida <it wus a waste though cuz were not together anymore> lol

I&#39;ve stayed up for nearly two days without sleeping once...it was terrible&#33; Not a pleasant time.

coley8605
    Sometimes when I&#39;m with friends we won&#39;t sleep for a day and a half to two days... The deadness doesn&#39;t actually kick in until the next night. And then BAM, you&#39;ve got ornery, sleep-deprived little brats running around.

Ambient
    4 days i had to start taking sleeping pills. but i can sleep fine now

or there and back again
    The longest I stayed awake was about 5 days once.

3 days of no sleep. Went to my friends house to spend the night.. we stayed up all night, then I think the next day I had to get picked up by my parents really early that morning because we had to go to a family event of some sort. So all that day I didn&#39;t even sleep.. and then by the time I got back home, I think it was over 3am. I drank a coke and stayed up all the rest of the night and in the morning went to school. Then.. when I went home, I went to sleep. I bet I looked like #### that day.
    I <3 Roller Derby

Madias04x
    7 Days&#33; I know it seems impossible but if you take over 120 energy pills during that time it&#39;s not. It was something stupid I did about 6 months ago.

One week. I was trying to fall asleep every night, but I was so scared of the upcoming exams so I couldnt sleep...

LPA VIP
    A couple of days or so.

I sleep a lot now. I couldn&#39;t live without sleep.

is Keaton
    THe longest I&#39;ve stayed awake was six days. It was one time when I wanted to finish something. I don&#39;t remember what it was, but it kept me up for six days. I can&#39;t do that anymore. The longest I can go without sleep is two days.

Banned
    Vienna, Austria in Europe... NO KANGAROOS IN AUSTRIA
    its 4 days for me. but it was really bad. i would stay over at my friends&#39; house for 4 days and that would mean no sleep. it sucked. my eyes hurt so much. i just wanted to sleep but they wouldnt let me. meh. but now i sleep ok. i usually fall asleep at like 11:30pm and wake up at 6:40. so i guess its alright with the healthy thingie.

3 days

Opening
    2 and a half hours
    went to my frends house to stay over, and she got drunk started runnin round outside at like 3 in the mornin, so we didnt get to sleep till 3am, then lo and behold she wakes us all up with a feking kareeokee machine at like 5, then at 6.30 we got to sleep until 7&#33;

2 days, 17 hours

LPA Addict
    2hours.. it sucked..

Formerly known as Chris.

About To Blow Chunks LornVourkolakas's Avatar
    I sleep too much. I can sleep for days straight. Without getting up to the bathroom or anything.

The longest I&#39;ve gone without sleep was one day. I was too lazy to get to bed.

Extremely H! Vltg3
    Two days. At a friends house maybe a day or so.

On weekends I usually don&#39;t go to bed until two or so and then wake up around 7:30, and on weekdays I get about six and a half hours of sleep.

So my average hours of sleep weekly is about..six hours. Meh.

I can only stay awake the lenght of the day...I cant stay awake any longer than I feel I need

The time to hesitate is through.
    The night before my first day of Gr. 6, I slept for an hour before I needed to wake-up in order to go to school. It was horrible. :wth:

The longest I&#39;ve probably gone without sleep is a day at the most.

"People are afraid of themselves, of their own reality; their feelings most of all. People talk about how great love is, but that's bullshit. Love hurts. Feelings are disturbing. People are taught that pain is evil and dangerous. How can they deal with love if they're afraid to feel? Pain is meant to wake us up. People try to hide their pain. But they're wrong. Pain is something to carry, like a radio. You feel your strength in the experience of pain. It's all in how you carry it. That's what matters. Pain is a feeling. Your feelings are a part of you. Your own reality. If you feel ashamed of them, and hide them, you're letting society destroy your reality. You should stand up for your right to feel your pain."

Jim Morrison 1943-1971

I&#39;ve stayed up for 64 hours that I counted once. Oh man I was sick after that. Bad for your health but a lot of fun.
    Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the Pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
    I have not winced nor cried aloud.
    Under the bludgeonings of chance
    My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
    Looms but the Horror of the shade,
    And yet the menace of the years
    Finds, and shall find, me unafraid.