Peircings? :D

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Michele890, Mar 12, 2004.

LPNeSSRGB

LPNeSSRGB Super Member LPA Super Member

I have my lip, nose, and both eyebrows pierced. I have three earrings on each lobe, and seven more various cartilage earrings on each ear...a total of 24 piercings...

ass_kicker

ass_kicker Banned

wow. talk about pain. seriously dudes, doesnt it hurt like hell?

May

May Ambient

wow. talk about pain. seriously dudes, doesnt it hurt like hell? [/b][/quote]
    how you have to see it is that it'll hurt a tiny bit for like less than 2 seconds and then you have the piercing that you want for the rest of your life.

Michele890

Michele890 Well-Known Member

lol, none of the ear ones do.

ass_kicker

ass_kicker Banned

how you have to see it is that it'll hurt a tiny bit for like less than 2 seconds and then you have the piercing that you want for the rest of your life. [/b][/quote]
    good point. that convinced me its worth the pain. im getting my cartilage and nose. then ill get my eyebrow or hmm... maybe tongue but who knows?
    no not tongue it hurts like hell. so that leaves me with eyebrow.

Hana

Hana i are scientists LPA Super Member

I have one in my tongue...and one in each ear, does it count? :D

ass_kicker: Tongue doesnt hurt. Not even a little. I didnt even had it anaesthetized (sp?) and I didnt feel any pain. Get a tongue piercing. Its so cool ^_^

coley8605

coley8605 Guest

I just have ears and cartilage, but I want my eyebrow and my lip, off to the side.

Trish

Trish Y2K LPA VIP

I want to get my eyebrow done so bad!
    If it was my bellybutton I think my parents would say yes and take me straight away...but because no one else I know has an eyebrown piercing I can't get it done...

But you wait...I'll get it done one day... :angry:

ass_kicker

ass_kicker Banned

the idea of sticking out my tongue and watching a random person sticking a thick long needle in it scares me.

BloodOnTheDashboard

BloodOnTheDashboard Well-Known Member

double ear piercings one cartilage and used to have my tongue pierced but my mother saw it one day and made me take it out :)
    i am getting my tragus done soon...

ass_kicker

ass_kicker Banned

no dont take it out! just dont listen to her... please leave it in...

Hana

Hana i are scientists LPA Super Member

the idea of sticking out my tongue and watching a random person sticking a thick long needle in it scares me. [/b][/quote]
    I closed my eyes and it was OK :lol:

Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

no dont take it out! just dont listen to her... please leave it in... [/b][/quote]
    :lol: She said its already out.

Whimsicality

Whimsicality I broke the dam.

I'll get my ears pierced one of these days, I swear...I keep forgetting to bug someone to drive me to a piercing place...

I'd also eventually like to get my nose pierced, but that will take some convincing of the parental units...

LPNeSSRGB

how you have to see it is that it'll hurt a tiny bit for like less than 2 seconds and then you have the piercing that you want for the rest of your life. [/b][/quote]
    That's exactly the way I look at it. It's the same thing with tattoos except that it hurts for longer than 2 seconds.

ass_kicker

ass_kicker Banned

i always wanted to get chester's flames... speaking of tatoos. but it costs A LOT OF MONEY and i mean a lot. and then it hurrrrrrts!!! *shivers*
    but yeah im getting my nose and the thingie below your lip pierced. yeppers! nothing is gonna stop me.

LPNeSSRGB

Surprisingly, tattoos don't hurt THAT much. I mean, if you really, really want to do it, then the pain is totally worth it. Just make sure you really want a tattoo before you get it.
    Good luck with your piercings, if you want any advice or have some questions answered, just let me know. :)

ass_kicker

ass_kicker Banned

Surprisingly, tattoos don't hurt THAT much. I mean, if you really, really want to do it, then the pain is totally worth it. Just make sure you really want a tattoo before you get it.
    Good luck with your piercings, if you want any advice or have some questions answered, just let me know. :) [/b][/quote]
    thanks dude.
    im scared though... the paaaain... meh im getting it sometime soon when i have enough money.
    oh. no... im not getting it soon because im saving money for june. theres a festival in this crap country, believe it or not. its gonna be korn, slipknot, lp, metallica, ill nino... yeah other good bands. jane's addiction. stuff like this. the ticket is 80 euros. yeah its a lot of money for me. i suck. but im saving money for it.