Who hates bein' grounded?

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by CoMpLeTe INsaNiTy, Mar 7, 2004.

CoMpLeTe INsaNiTy

CoMpLeTe INsaNiTy Member

Let me ask you guys, how much do u hate bein grounded? i am grounded right now for not turnin in homework and stuff like that :rolleyes: :paperbag: and i can not tell you how much i hate it :angry:

tell me wat ur parents do when they ground u and for how long they ground u.

(just would like to know, so i know im not the only one)

*Field Of Innocence*

*Field Of Innocence* Back after 2 year abscence ^_^

well if my parents ground me they take away my cds, cd player and the computer then they give it back after two weeks.

Debus

Debus Morbid Fascination LPA Addict

I have only ever been grounded once and that was only for one day. I don't even see why they bother to ground me cuz when they do it's in the week when i don't even go out so it's pretty pointless.

Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

got my cell taken away and fuse is off the TV.. #### parents.

Cal

Cal LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

my parents only ground me for 1 night, if i have came home from school ill, because they know i fake it :lol:

Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

If I stay home sick, I can't do anything! No Televison, Computer, Phone, Music.. NOTHIN! All I can do is sit and mope and try my hardest to get sympathy. It never works. Most of the time i'm faking anyway..

evil willow

evil willow Well-Known Member

i never get grounded or what so ever. i've only been sent to my room one time when i was little. i can get along with my parents very well, and they are not too strict and things. and they don't get angry with me for not doing my schoolwork, cuz that's just my life, and they can't force me to do that. but if the're mad, they just talk to me, for a long time... it kinda depends on the situation, cuz when i'm mad i sometimes can't even have an reasonable convo, so then they just ignore me.

Neil

Neil Super Duper Member LPA Super Member

Damn, I get grounded for every little thing. EVERY thing. I get locked in my room (yes at 16, theres a reversed lock on my door) and my parents always hand onto my tv and computer cords, so they just don't give them to me. I also get cdd's snapped and stuff broken. It's not even my fault, honestly. If you had to live with my stepdad. you'd have killed yourself by now.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

My parents would probably ground me if I spelled like you.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

I haven't been grounded in awhile, I think by a certain age my parents thought that I'd grown out of getting grounded because it really doesn't affect me. I was only just kicked off the computer/tv for awhile, so I'd go upstairs to my room and listen to my music while reading a book or something.

Phantom Duck

Phantom Duck You are my detonator. LPA Super Member

My parents would probably ground me if I spelled like you. [/b][/quote]
    ROFLMAO :lol:

Same as Mark, after a certain age, grounding is ineffective. Not that my parents really grounded me, most times i found a way to save the day :p

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

I'm unpunishable...mwhaaha....

They can't ground me from going out of the house because I dont go out much (i need a life)
    They can't take away my stuff because they wouldn't know how to disconnect a computer from all the cables if their life depended on it.
    They cant send me to my room because I have my computer, stereo, TV and PS2 in there, not much of a punishment. And my point above, they cant take them away because they don't know how :D And they can't tell me to not use it, because I'd use them anyways, they'd never know.

The only thing they could take is my car, but, then they'd be stuck driving me to school and work, so its not worth it for them.

Phantom Duck

Phantom Duck You are my detonator. LPA Super Member

Wait.

TODD IS MY LOST BROTHER!

My parents don't know how to disconnect even a toaster as well :lol:

Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

I rarely ever get grounded anymore. The only thing my parents do is take away computer previlages when I'm "bad". No biggie. :whistle:

ass_kicker

ass_kicker Banned

yeah im grounded as well but i always say im doing a geography project after school and i go hang out with friends... but i cant stay out long so it sucks. just suck up. it doesnt work with me cos i cant do it properly, but id say do some sucking up.

emmmers

emmmers Super Member LPA Super Member

The only form of grounding I get are

1) They scream "No more internet for a month!" in which case I suck up and they forget the next day.

2) They take away my CDs in which case I or my dog can always sniff them out anyways. :lol:

Adam

Adam !!!! LPA Super Member

Never been groounded

:innocent: :shifty:

I hide all the evidence ^_^

Glenn

Glenn Super Member LPA Super Member

Who likes being grounded. I used to get grounded a lot as a little kid for having temper tantrums for video games :lol: One time I got pissed off at my Game Boy and threw it on the floor and cracked my screen. :lol:

Adam

Adam !!!! LPA Super Member

I remembered my m8 did that with his nintendo 64 but It didnt break thankfully.

lol

Glenn

Glenn Super Member LPA Super Member

I remembered my m8 did that with his nintendo 64 but It didnt break thankfully.

lol [/b][/quote]
    My N64 is still intact. I can't believe some of the cartridges still work after being thrown against the wall several times a day. :lol: