Hey everyone!

Discussion in 'Newbie Camp' started by Twizted, Mar 5, 2004.

Twizted

Twizted Guest

Hey everyone!!
    I am not really new..I joined a while ago(I guess I didn't realize it has been over a month already..sorry)..But I guess I wanted to introduce myself and say 'Hi' anyway :)
    Well, I will try to make this nice and simple...I am a 12 year old girl who lives in North Carolina, and who just happens to really like Linkin Park..and some other rock bands. But even though I am only 12, don't think that I am gonna make 'Teenie' kinds of threads or posts..I am assuming you will know what kinds of threads/posts I am talking about ;)
    So I guess that is it...lol

Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

You are very smart! ;)

Welcome to the LPA. My name is Andrea. Be sure to read the rules and PM any of the admins if you have any questions. Have fun! :)

Blaze

Blaze Ambient

welcome to LPA :D

Alacrity

Alacrity don't stop talking to me; i haven't been listening LPA Super Member

Hey hey!! I'm Fiona, welcome to the LPA. Read/follow the rules, and PM the mods if you need any help. It's really fun here if you make a few friends ^_^

LPNeSSRGB

LPNeSSRGB Super Member LPA Super Member

Welcome! Don't worry about your young age, we accept anyone into our fold! ^_^ Have fun. :)

Samantha

Samantha Super Member LPA Super Member

Welcome!! Have a good time here :)

Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

Welcome to the boards! Make sure to read the rules so you wont get in any trouble ;) Cya

Nikki

Nikki I have no idea what is going on LPA Super Member

Heey don't worry about your age! I'm sure you'll be just fine so long as you follow the forum rules and stuff.

Feel free to PM me or any other staff-member that you may bump into if you have any questions at all - we'll do our best to help you out.

Post around and I'll be seeing you :D
    --Kat

Numb Girl

Numb Girl Well-Known Member

Welcome to the boards!Have fun posting! ^_^

ass_kicker

ass_kicker Banned

welcome dudette. have fun here with us, remember to stick to the rules and you'll be alright. people are pretty strict. anyways, see you around.

Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

Yeah, that will give us lots of members when you call LPa strict :lol:

Twizted

Twizted Guest

Thanx for all the 'Welcome's everybody :D . I figured you all wouldn't care about how old I was..I just didn't want anyone thinking I was a 'LP teenie'.
    I guess I forgot to say my name before (not like it really matters..lol), but it is Colet. Nothin special.
    Anyway..I know I will have a great time here..most of the people here are funny. I like to read what people write more then I post..so I will probably be back in the shadows most of the time. But now that I said that I will probably post quite a bit..lol..j/k