Check This Out...

Discussion in 'News' started by Derek, Dec 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Hey, I found a picture of a new "Trade Poster" for Linkin Park's new album. It features the [LP] logo and [03.03] spray painted in white over a red backround with graffiti, maybe the backround has something to do with the album art? ;) We'll keep you posted. Meanwhile, click below to see the poster:

*Edit* 12/18/2002: Picture replaced with a much better picture of the poster.

Click Here

two words #### YES!!!

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

sweet!

That CD will be my birthday present to myself since my bday is in March. I cant wait for it!

TaOuk

TaOuk Well-Known Member

that looks great :D

im bidding for that poster. I hope it doesnt get too high up there.

Bryan

Bryan Guest

Remember, its not a poster, its an 11 inch, by 13 inch magazine advertisement. Meaning, its the size of a regular magazine. ;)

Remember, its not a poster, its an 11 inch, by 13 inch magazine advertisement. Meaning, its the size of a regular magazine. ;)[/b][/quote]
    damn i noticed this after i bid. I wonder if they will ever have 27 by 40 inch posters of this. well i hope someone bids for this after i do.

Bryan

Bryan Guest

damn i noticed this after i bid. I wonder if they will ever have 27 by 40 inch posters of this. well i hope someone bids for this after i do.[/b][/quote]
    Usually your local music store will have a big poster advertising it, usually if you ask them if you could have it, or if you could buy it when they're done with it, they'll give it to you. So try that if you want a big poster ;)

Derek

damn i noticed this after i bid. I wonder if they will ever have 27 by 40 inch posters of this. well i hope someone bids for this after i do.[/b][/quote]
    Maybe if u have a scanner you could even get a better pic of it for us ;)

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

that looks awesome. if i had a credit card and some money, i'd definately bid on that.

meanwhile, i found two huge linkin park flags that i'm getting for christmas. they're about 5x9 feet in dimensions and are made of a semi-transparent material. they hang in your room on the walls or even from the ceiling, they look so cool. i'm getting a digital camera for christmas so i'll take some pics.

LProckon

LProckon Well-Known Member

oh man, that looks freekin awesome!
    i've seen those poster flags online and in magazines and stuff, but i've never seen them in any stores. . . those things are cool.

Derek

Hey guys! I have a new pic of the poster up for you guys, it's much clearer and it even has something that says "LP TV Coming soon on www.linkinpark.com"

"LP TV"? Hmm... :chemist:

Magick

Magick Ambient

Ooo.. very cool. :)

LP TV, eh? :shifty: :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.