D u think she likes me?

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Mr. Benzedrine, Mar 3, 2004.

Mr. Benzedrine

Mr. Benzedrine Rock the 40 Oz

I was just wondering do u think a girl likes you when like she touches you and tickles you and laughs at your jokes when they are not ev,n funny, like in a girly way.

im really stuck for things to say but when we ar egetting off the bus (we get off at the same stop) she like tickles me and feels my ass and stuff :lol: i quite like her as well

im more looking for a girls point of view on this because im sure some of them have done stuff like this to a boy before, Thanks in advance ^_^

arT saveS

arT saveS Y2K

She other likes you a lot, or shes' playin you.

But #### if a girl was tickling my ass ( :p ) I'd go out with her. :lol:

EDIT: Sorry, you want girls oppinions, I'm a guy.

Debus

Debus Morbid Fascination LPA Addict

Hmmmmm. Well i would say yes and no. She might like you then again she might just see you as a good friend. I playfully flirt with all my guy mates but do the same to the guys i fancy. It is hard to say. As i say it could just be based on a comfortable friendship she has with you of it could be that she does like you. Well that is how i see it. We girls are confusing at times :p .

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Well not to be a pervert, but it depends on how she's touching you. If she's like purposely putting her hands near special places then pulling away to tease, she definetely has an interest in you and probably wants to do more then be your girlfriend. :lol:

The whole feeling your ass thing does suggest she likes you because that's definetely being flirtacious but if you dont want to take a big risk and go too fast, I suggest you slowly build up your friendship and get closer here and there. Some guys would want to just ask the girl straight out if she likes them, but if you fear there might be some weird moments, take it slow.

Mr. Benzedrine

Mr. Benzedrine Rock the 40 Oz

we have never really had a good friendship its just recently she has started like touching me and stuff, so what do u think that means.

ass_kicker

ass_kicker Banned

i think that yes, she might be just playing around, having fun and stuff. but then she has to be attracted to you in some way. think about it. shes playing around with you, not some other guy. id say make a move. hmm... next time she tickles you, just i dont know im not good in this sort of crap... id say put your hand around her waist... yeah thats good. hand around waist and we'll see how it goes. thats just a small signal but you aint like jumping on her with your tongue out or anything.
    im a girl. so thats what id like a guy to do if i was in her place. good luck.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

You could try asking her since you're obviously really close. Just tell her that you're confused by the signals she's sending you and you want the truth. I really doubt anything bad could come of that.

Aaron

Aaron Foundation LPA Super Member

Uhhh...she could be flirting with you. But what do I know.

I'm just an emo kid! HAR HAR HAR!

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Yes, just be honest and do what Will says. Women like honest men. :lol:

Hybrid_Bunny

Hybrid_Bunny Super Member LPA Super Member

Yes, just be honest and do what Will says. Women like honest men. :lol: [/b][/quote]
    That's true, but you also don't want to say the wrong thing by mistake. :lol:

But this happened to me before. I'd flirt with this girl who's really good friends with me and she'd flirt back. This was like poking each other a lot and trying to block each other's pokes. She'd laugh at my jokes too. The whole time she apparently hated the poking but never gave any hint that she didn't like it. I mean, we were good friends so she could've just told me to stop and I would've but she kept smiling the whole time and poking me back even though it meant nothing. So be careful though. But then if she's touching your ass and all, that's different, unless she's really open with that sorta thing. :D

Ander

Ander LPA VIP LPA Super VIP

She hates you and is just trying to toy with your mind to bring about your downfall....muahahahahah :chemist: :lol:

Go for it. She probably likes you.

HARLEYsheXda

HARLEYsheXda Well-Known Member

dont be such a hypocrite!!... if u dont like what she did to u, u should make her understand, but if u like what she did to u, u should be happy!!! :D

Phantom Duck

Phantom Duck You are my detonator. LPA Super Member

Yes, just be honest and do what Will says. Women like honest men. :lol: [/b][/quote]
    In Greece, that would be worth a punch in the face :lol:

I guess girls want boys to be pretty impulsive. If you respond immediately, they love you, if you don't, well, they say "f*ck you" and just leave.

Cassie

Cassie The time to hesitate is through.

Hear Hear!

I say it's worth the chance to persue this girl. The touchy, flirty thing she's doing, it's playful, it might be a sign she wants to get closer. Well, at least that's my perspective. I know that would probably my choice of flirtation. ^_^

mp066

mp066 Well-Known Member

go for it

hybriddragon

hybriddragon Active Member

HEy dude
    In my opinion...I think she likes u. But what do I know if a pretty grl...
    (she is pretty right?) touches me or even talx 2 me, I freeze up. :embarassed:
    But hey, if a grl did that 2 me Id probably ask her out. Or if ya cant do that the next time she "flirtz" with u ask, "what...do u like me or somethin?" but not in a mean way. K? :shifty:

ella1432

ella1432 Well-Known Member

it depends on what sort of people she hangs around with. if she's really popular and stuff with guys she may be playing you, or will play you later.

Kate

Kate beat me senseless LPA Super Member

It sounds like she could be either interested, or just really comfortable around guys. The way my current guy figured out that I was interested was in the way I smiled at him and pulled away whenever he would try to touch me. But I've also been told that I don't flirt the way other girls do, so whatever. Sorry I'm not more help.

Trish

Trish Y2K LPA VIP

Yes well, from a girls point of view...

It all depends on what type of girl she is...if she was anything like me..I wouldn't think much of it! (yes, I do that stuff to all my guy friends!) But if she was different it may mean something...

How about you ask her?? What have you got to lose??

Mechanical Christ

Mechanical Christ Ein heißer Schrei LPA Super Member

In every situation , you have to weigh to pros and cons. If she has a very "flirtatious" kind of reputation, it probably means she's going to show you up sometime or later. You know, make a fool out of you.

You have to check her background. definitely. lik whether she does drugs and stuff.

Just trust your instincts. Don't always follow your heart. it's good in some situations, but not some.

P.S. Does that answer any of your questions? ^_^