i was just wondering what do u guys eat over there, like, what is your favorite foods to eat and what are your favorite drinks im just really interested, i dont no y :wth: lol i would also lke to no what lornvorkolokas' favorite things to eat and drink are :whistle: ....... meh call me weird if u want i dont care

Formerly known as Lostprophet

LPA VIP
    Macaroni & Cheese. But there's already a favorite food thread somewhere around these parts
    meet the team.

firstly love the sig, secondly im not from america and i eat any food i like

LPA VIP
    Found the thread.

thanks for pointing that out, do u think they will close this topic,i mean i dont really care but do they usually close a thread if its already been made, thanks again.

LPA VIP
    Originally posted by Lostprophet@Feb 21 2004, 03:22 PM
    thanks for pointing that out, do u think they will close this topic,i mean i dont really care but do they usually close a thread if its already been made, thanks again.
    Sometimes, this one is kind of different because its asking about a specific group of people, instead of all of the forum's members.

About To Blow Chunks LornVourkolakas's Avatar
    Originally posted by superxero88+Feb 21 2004, 11:23 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (superxero88 @ Feb 21 2004, 11:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Lostprophet@Feb 21 2004, 03:22 PM
    Sometimes, this one is kind of different because its asking about a specific group of people, instead of all of the forum&#39;s members. [/b][/quote]
    Actually, I took it as asking what is your favorite American food. But yeah, this thread will probaby be closed.

ok, thanks alot for clearing that up, and also if u ever get the chance to speak to lornvorkoulokas coul you give her my email address which is reanimationtheory2000@yahoo.com thanks, thanks

is Keaton
    I eat multiple topics.

*chomps*

This sounds too linear to what people can post, so post in the other thread.

*closes and eats*

Thread Information