On the Making of Meteora DVD, there is a big red poster with a LP logo on it with all of the tracks names and checks for each instrument that was done tracking for the song. On the poster, I can't make out much of the song names, but there are quite a few more than 13. Does any one know how many songs were actually recorded for Meteora and if so do you know their names?

EDIT: (i want song names besides the ones that are on the album)

or there and back again
    There were 16 songs recorded.

The three other songs are "Nocturnal," "Shifter" and "A.06."

"A.06" was never completely finished, though.

There were probably lots of others that were never completely finished either.

Ambient
    werent nocturnal and shifter just demos for songs already on the album? not like i would know :wth:

or there and back again
    Originally posted by Papercut]2.0@Feb 18 2004, 08:25 PM
    werent nocturnal and shifter just demos for songs already on the album? not like i would know :wth:
    No. After the tracklisting was released, Mike was quoted in an interview talking about two B-sides that might be released in the future called "Nocturnal" and "Shifter," which are working titles, obviously.

Ambient
    interesting

Extremely H! Vltg3
    Why not release them?

or there and back again
    Originally posted by J Money@Feb 18 2004, 08:50 PM
    Why not release them?
    Who the f*ck knows?

LP confuses me anymore.

Originally posted by Will+Feb 18 2004, 08:51 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Will @ Feb 18 2004, 08:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--J Money@Feb 18 2004, 08:50 PM
    Why not release them?
    Who the f*ck knows?

LP confuses me anymore. [/b][/quote]
    Time? Meteora was a rushed album, the album itself and it&#39;s singles. I feel like they wanted to get rid of the somophore fact ASAP.
    no sig 'till i find a host

LPA VIP
    Does this belong in the Meteora section?
    meet the team.

LPAssociation.com Administrator Derek's Avatar
    Ehh it could fit in both, but sure I&#39;ll move it to Meteora to be more organized.
    The LPA is self funded. We support our hosting costs out of pocket and through ads, and although we do not expect our users to donate...any monetary contribution helps.
    To donate towards hosting costs and help support the site, please click on the Donate button below.

Check Out AltWire - My Latest Project

Those tracks, Nocturnal and Shifter sound quite interesting. Even the names make them sound like some sort of dark rock techno-ish songs...
    Neil's Vintage Sig Collection. Item 2 'Hahn Signature'

Banned
    I think what LP should do is on there next album, they should include those 3 songs so that people can here them. Non-Album songs are stupid to do becuase what if those songs are one of Linkin Parks best they have done and they have no way of finding out. They should have a dvd with highlights or a few songs of each band that played in the Meteora tour that just played at Arco Arena last night and the other places. I think Linkin Park will turn out to be one of the best bands in the U.S. with the way they have there songs.

Originally posted by slammer800@Feb 19 2004, 05:04 PM
    I think what LP should do is on there next album, they should include those 3 songs so that people can here them. Non-Album songs are stupid to do becuase what if those songs are one of Linkin Parks best they have done and they have no way of finding out. They should have a dvd with highlights or a few songs of each band that played in the Meteora tour that just played at Arco Arena last night and the other places. I think Linkin Park will turn out to be one of the best bands in the U.S. with the way they have there songs.
    or they could have put them on LPU3.0 which would have made more sence than th the missing LIT songs, but thy may release them during the writting of the next albumn or in there next production, like they did reanimation they may do something on a smaller scale before there next albumn and thats why they may not have a appared on LPU3.0

or there and back again
    Originally posted by slammer800@Feb 19 2004, 12:04 PM
    Oh, yeah... putting old songs on a new album. That will go over REALLY well with fans.

Originally posted by Will+Feb 19 2004, 08:17 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Will @ Feb 19 2004, 08:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--slammer800@Feb 19 2004, 12:04 PM
    Oh, yeah... putting old songs on a new album. That will go over REALLY well with fans. [/b][/quote]
    lol i no whats the point

is Keaton
    "Here&#39;s Linkin Park&#39;s BRAND NEW SINGLE... High Voltage&#33;"

:chemist:

Originally posted by Keaton@Feb 19 2004, 09:57 PM

:chemist:
    ha ha ha off topic but who cares

I'm Not Obsessed!!!
    How do you know the names of the tracks that weren&#39;t even on the album? I do know however that there were 80 tracks in the beginning but some of them in the band&#39;s opinion sucked.

SO JOKES&#33;&#33;&#33;

It's Like I'm Paranoid... FiGuRe#8's Avatar
    Keaton Posted on Feb 19 2004, 09:57 PM

*walks to a cd shop*
    oh, no&#33;&#33;
    it sold out&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Thread Information