Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mark, Dec 5, 2002.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

is anyone here a fan of this show? this show is by far my favorite show of all time. each episode is 1 hour of the main characters (and supporting too) life. there are 24 episodes for 24 hours in the day and the show is shown in real time. season 2 is started and 6 hours have already went by.

main storyline for this season : jack bauer, a government official has learned that a nuclear bomb is set to blow up in los angeles within the next 24 hours. he has to infiltrate gangs to learn intelligence, and work with the woman who went to jail for killing his wife. meanwhile, his daughter is kimberly, she is a nanny for a family and she takes care of a little girl while her parents are out. the little girl was abused by her father and kim is trying to keep him away from her.

look, it's really hard to explain, you can check out www.fox.com/24 for in-depth recaps of each episode. but if you like action, guns and a really hot girl (kimberly - played by elisha cuthbert), you won't want to miss this show.

Amy

Amy LPA VIP LPA Über VIP

lol that show just finished over here. i didnt watch it though! i dunno if it was the same as that one coz there is supposed to be another one coming out next year. i might watch it next time

Omar

Omar Administrator LPA Super Member

I haven't seen it but it seems like something FOX would put out, like the new X-Files...although I have heard the show can be good on certain episodes so maybe i should rent the dvd

just on a personal note: does this guy sleep?

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

not once during the 24 hours (24 episodes). in season 1, he's too busy protecting the president and killing terrorists and trying to save his wife and daughter all at the same time. in season 2, he's too busy trying to find the terrorists and nuclear bomb, interviewing the woman who killed his wife who was a mole in his agency and greiving over the death of his wife.

i think he changes his shirt once in season 1, and he shaves in season 2 :lol: