No Motiv

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by Will, Feb 9, 2004.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

It's time again for me to recommend a band! I haven't done this for a long time, so I might be a bit shaky. :lol:

Anyway, how many of you have heard of No Motiv? They are playing at the Winter X Games this year, and their single "Into The Darkness" is the official theme of the 2004 games. This is one of the best bands I've heard in the longest times. Think of a Thrice that isn't nearly as hardcore, but just as good. That's No Motiv. And they are amazingly good.

I'd recommend the songs "Independence Day," "Into The Darkness," "Death In Numbers," "Where Did You Go?," "Audition," and "Brand New Day." The entire album is spectacular. If you have the chance to do it, go buy it!

Oh, and I'll be seeing these guys on Wednesday, so I'll be able to tell you guys how good their live show is as well. :D

www.nomotiv.com

sup103

sup103 Ambient

Yep, I love all their songs.

Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

I have heard of this band. :D

I have some of their songs downloaded. I love Into The Darkness the best. Definitely a great band to get into. ^_^

And Will, you are so lucky you're seeing them live! :eek:

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Bump.

No Motiv is amazing live. You guys definitely need to go see them if you get the chance. They are really down-to-earth and are some of the nicest guys you'll ever meet.

antirap666

antirap666 Banned

nicest guy i've ever met was pm5k....

Missy

Missy Well-Known Member

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think their video for "Brand New Day" with the Peanut Butter and Jelly is adorable! Good stuff.

Amy

Amy LPA VIP LPA Über VIP

I have heard Into The Darkness. It is a very awesome song. I will be checking out some more songs.

Wow, 'Into The Darkness' is amazing. :) It's just too bad No Motiv don't really get any publicity here. :(

PauletteEMLPGC

PauletteEMLPGC Super Member LPA Super Member

I've only heard "Into the Darknes" and I think it's great. I'm going to check out some of their other stuff.

Holy sh*t, I'm listening to 'Space Age Love Song' and it sounds so awesome. :)