Eerie... spooky things do happens...

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by HARLEYsheXda, Feb 6, 2004.

HARLEYsheXda

HARLEYsheXda Well-Known Member

i must be crazy for putting the thread up... that this will not be such a good discussion or nice things to talk about... there's this part in the Meteora interview at which Chester freaked out inside the elevator, doing this photograph shoots in the Ambassador Hotel... this is just what i mean...

at the moment, i'm studying at the northern part of my country which this place is located deep inside the rural area... a place so serene that almost every night you can hear crickets, and... oh, owls hooting, nice... (it'll sometimes get into ur room if u barely shut the door... well, only the crickets though!) remind that... this place was once a war-torn area...

i lived on the second floor of the hostel and the right side of the student hostels is not accomodated... it's near the forest... and to make it creepy, nobody lives on the 3rd and 4th floor...
    the passage that lead to all the rooms at each sides of the building is always dark...

anyway, just this morning, at about 5 (it's always darker here during this hour...) something strange happens... the fire alarm went nuts... it rang, non-stop, for almost 30 minutes... at 5 in the morning??!!!.... I mean, come on, people would be tightly hold to their blanket at this moment... who was the culprit then?

nobody dares fix it... and i was, like, having a constant headache until this moment... (it's almost 12 hours now since it lasts happen... and i'm still dizzy for having to sleep for only 4 hours! sick...)

there's something eerie about this place that the stories of supernaturals, ghosts, the history of this place becomes believable and is being pass for generations...

like, last time, when the U went for a mid-semester break, a student from another room went to me and asked whether i'll be back for the weekend or not... instead of saying 'no' i told her that i'll be back after i've completed my assignments... she insisted me of going back home for the week... not a good idea to stay, she said...

then, i wonder what had she saw earlier...

Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

its just some little Smurfs.. its 1st April everytime there ;)

HARLEYsheXda

r u refuse to just believe it?...

EvolutionaryFuse

EvolutionaryFuse Ambient

ha ha ha the smurfs, damn them to hell

Chris

Do you really think ghosts exist? :blink: I mean, how old is that house where you do things?

Kæton

Kæton is Keaton LPA Über VIP

All the schools I've gone to have been execution camps during wars and well, things go wrong all the time, but I don't blame any 'ghosts,' I just blame the ghetto-ness of my school :D. I have honestly expirenced much more odd things than a fire-alarm going off, so eh, I'm not taking too likely to this story as of right now :wth:.

HARLEYsheXda

actually it's hard to simply accept this kind of crappy story 'bout supernaturals, ghosts and stuff especially when it doesn't happen to u... well, i dont usually believe this kind of things either 'coz i never meet any ghosts yet!... :shifty: but most of my friends have their chance of meeting, eye-to-eye, with these kind of 'things' like, accidentially... i have a friend who's kinda spooky, she likes to spread out stories 'bout phantoms and easily believe in supernaturals... i'm brave once in a while but this friend of mine - she'd always freak me out!!...

my mum is one 'gifted' woman when she can actually "see" this kind of "things" like she has a 'sixth sense' or something... like, she can feel "spirit" walking pass her but she can only see the figure lay in shadows... i feel odd 'coz eventhough she can 'eye' it she always keep cool 'bout it! :wth: (ur suppose to be scared!!... :eek: )... one mysterious mum!!

i live near the capital city of my country but this place where i live is so damn remote that everywhere you see is just trees... my parent's house (where i live) is on top of a hill, not in the 'neighbourhood-area' (we dont have a neighbour...), there's a big cottage beside our house that's not accommodated, there's a big, shady tree at the back of our house which is just next to my window, we have our "own field" that's stretched to the gate, outside our gate there's a narrow road that would lead us to the town (that it is actually a dead-end... our house laid second...) and just at the other side of the road, laying open, is a graveyard...

it's not until 2 or 3 in the morning that i always passed out!...

<Tino>

<Tino> Well-Known Member

Do you really think ghosts exist? :blink: I mean, how old is that house where you do things? [/b][/quote]
    i agree with chris
    i mean just think about REE-AL-IT-EE
    I admit i actually believed in ghosts but that was before i knew music
    (That long)

HARLEYsheXda

this will do, Tino... :shifty:

"REE-AL-IT-EE IS A LENGTH OF JOURNEY AND TWO-YARD SPOOKINESS!!"

Chris

actually it's hard to simply accept this kind of crappy story 'bout supernaturals, ghosts and stuff especially when it doesn't happen to u... well, i dont usually believe this kind of things either 'coz i never meet any ghosts yet!... :shifty: but most of my friends have their chance of meeting, eye-to-eye, with these kind of 'things' like, accidentially... i have a friend who's kinda spooky, she likes to spread out stories 'bout phantoms and easily believe in supernaturals... i'm brave once in a while but this friend of mine - she'd always freak me out!!...

my mum is one 'gifted' woman when she can actually "see" this kind of "things" like she has a 'sixth sense' or something... like, she can feel "spirit" walking pass her but she can only see the figure lay in shadows... i feel odd 'coz eventhough she can 'eye' it she always keep cool 'bout it! :wth: (ur suppose to be scared!!... :eek: )... one mysterious mum!!

i live near the capital city of my country but this place where i live is so damn remote that everywhere you see is just trees... my parent's house (where i live) is on top of a hill, not in the 'neighbourhood-area' (we dont have a neighbour...), there's a big cottage beside our house that's not accommodated, there's a big, shady tree at the back of our house which is just next to my window, we have our "own field" that's stretched to the gate, outside our gate there's a narrow road that would lead us to the town (that it is actually a dead-end... our house laid second...) and just at the other side of the road, laying open, is a graveyard...

it's not until 2 or 3 in the morning that i always passed out!... [/b][/quote]
    When your mom is supernatural like SuperWoman, your friend tells stories, you live next to a graveyard, you automatically start to believe that there are ""ghosts"" around you <_<

HARLEYsheXda

i'm not making up stories 'bout phantoms 'round here... but sometimes eerie things do happens... i'd never seen any ghosts myself! (even "Chaz's scared!!!" - now i'm trying to drag someone else in this discussion... oh, so clever!!)

well, when people are trying very hard to believe in angels, why don't spare some 'thought' 'bout believing the supernaturals?... :wth:

ass_kicker

ass_kicker Banned

hmm... i do believe... i dont want to, but i do anyway.

HARLEYsheXda

home: 3, away: 0 :chaz:

Chris

home: 3, away: 0 :chaz: [/b][/quote]
    Dude.. its 3-1.. i said i dont believe in them. :\

HARLEYsheXda

please urself then... ur choice! :)

Mechanical Christ

Mechanical Christ Ein heißer Schrei LPA Super Member

Somehow, i am compelled to believe. I just don't know why.... (another one of those -go look at my sig- times.