1. Dream Theater (John Petrucci) - 'Under A Glass Moon' (4:30-6:00)
-This solo has it all, shredding, melodic stuff, cool techniques, bending, harmonies, and its interesting the whole way thru!
2. Pink Floyd (David Gilmore) - Any Colour You Like
- This solo is quirky, with a really cool tone and some funky rhythms. The great basslines, and some atmospheric drumming and keyboard playing add to this powerful track!
3. Opeth (Peter Lindgren) - A Fair Judgement (around 4:30)
- On this amazing piece of music has this mournful guitar solo, one of the best I've ever heard, the sorrow of this solo and the song will put you to tears :'(