Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: I'm Back

  1. #1
    -::Exams are finally over, and I'm back on the forums
    Did I miss anything?
    hope not ::-

  2. #2
    Bryan
    Guest
    Welcome back

    Oh, and the picture in your sig is'nt showing up..

  3. #3
    Originally posted by Chester 76@Nov 25 2002, 01:04 PM
    Welcome back

    Oh, and the picture in your sig is'nt showing up..
    -::Geez, I noticed that, I'll do something about that pretty soon::-

  4. #4
    I have no idea what is going on Nikki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Newport, Wales
    Posts
    6,655
    Welcome back

    How did everything go in the exams? or don't you find out yet?

  5. #5
    I'm Ron F***ing Swanson. Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    24,441
    you didn't miss much, lpmusic was banned very promptly. within 3 hours he got 3 warnings

    welcome back.

  6. #6
    Originally posted by LPFAN05@Nov 25 2002, 07:20 PM
    lpmusic was banned very promptly. within 3 hours he got 3 warnings

  7. #7
    XxLPxX
    Guest
    Welcome back. How'd your exam go?

  8. #8
    LPA VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    13,076
    welcome back! how was the exams? do any good?

    its really weird coz everyone is coming back just as i am thinking that i might leave for awhile to sort out some things.

  9. #9
    Ambient
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Chicago, IL, U.S.A.
    Posts
    1,276
    Originally posted by EvilAmy@Nov 26 2002, 05:34 AM
    its really weird coz everyone is coming back just as i am thinking that i might leave for awhile to sort out some things.
    If you think it's best for you, go for it, Amy.

    =====

    Welcome back, Lalit!

  10. #10
    Ambient
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    1,540
    welcome back!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •