Linkin Park at Nassau last night ruled!!

Discussion in 'On Stage' started by piccolo37, Jan 19, 2004.

piccolo37

piccolo37 New Member

Last night I attended the LP concert at Nassau Colliseium in New York and let me tell you guys out of all four other LP concerts that I have attended previously this one was by far the best! I mean LP let some kid in the crowd play the guitar for faint how amazing is that? They played its going down ( I didn't see that one coming) My December and Breaking the Habit which was just amazing then there was from the inside and it appeared to me that the video in the background was made specifically for the song its a little boy in the middle of a war and he begins to scream when Chester does at the very end of the song. It was an awesome video but it can't be the next video because it wasn't animated. Hoobastank won the crowd over when they performed "girls just wanna have fun" that was f'n crazy lol :p P.O.D was "ok" their best performance youth of the nation. I loved every minute of the concert except for Story of The Year because I wasn't there to see them...but I'm sure they were ok... LP RULES !!!!!!! They are the future Rock Legacy!

Jae

Jae Well-Known Member

I think this goes in Tours.

The video was the From The Inside video. Its an international single and the video is only available in other countries (not sure which). BUT the interent has bridged the gap between countries, if u know what i mean.

Metamorphosiss

Metamorphosiss Well-Known Member

Sounds good. From The Inside video is really amazing a have it on my pc. :)