Chaz hoped BTH would be nominated for a grammy

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Omar A, Jan 16, 2004.

Omar A

Omar A Beyond Science LPA Super Member

In a recent interview with Chester. Chester said that he hoped for BTH to get nominated for a grammy.

This year, the song "Session" was nominated for another, albeit more obscure Grammy: best rock .instrumental performance.

"I have mixed feelings about it," .Bennington says. The band is certainly proud of the track, which was used to open its live shows last year. At the same time, Bennington admits he had hoped the song "Breaking the Habit" -- an uncharacteristically slow-paced, thoughtful number -- would be .nominated

Read the entire interview Here

Ander

Ander LPA VIP LPA Super VIP

Nobody's Listening. I can see it.

edit: And if Breaking The Habit is the next single, it qualifies to get a nomination next year :).

Snoo

Snoo Well-Known Member

Yeah, he said he was disappointed that Session is nominated for the Grammy...I certainly can understand why. I agree with him, BTH would have been alot more worthy...for one thing, it was a group effort, and for another thing, it was an actual song, not an instrumental. That's like saying none of the tracks are as good as this one, which only was half the effort and didn't even include the entire band, as if all the hard work on the other songs weren't even worth it. I know, it's just a dumb grammy. But that's ridiculous.

:lol: lmao!

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Thanks Omar, I posted it under the interviews section.

lp_dreamer

lp_dreamer Well-Known Member

i dont think that breaking the habit would be nominated unless they release it which im hoping they do because its a really good song

good luck lp with the session nomination at the grammys ^_^

Numb Girl

Numb Girl Well-Known Member

Thanks for posting this interview! ^_^

Glenn

Glenn Super Member LPA Super Member

I can see why Chaz was disappointed. I'm sure mike was disappointed also, maybe even more, because he spent several years depicting his idea to finally make BTH. Session is awesome though, at least they got a nomination.

Anthony.

Anthony. .Orestes LPA Super VIP

This interview is really funny :D . Nice find!

xox LPchic xox

xox LPchic xox Member

yea, i know! bth is my new favorite song by them lol. and i think it definately deserved that grammy in place of session. i mean, mike had been trying to write it for five years! and it does make the other songs on their exquisite album seem somewhat, well, not worthwhile if the only song that was nominated was instrumental. but i was psyched that somewhere i belong won that vma :mike: [​IMG]