LP Nominated For 2 AMA's

Discussion in 'News' started by Mark, Nov 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Linkin Park have been nominated for 2 awards at the American Music Awards. They were nominated for "Favorite Band - Pop or Rock" and "Favorite Alternative Artist". The AMA's will be taking place on January 13th, 2002. Other nominees for "Favorite Band - Pop or Rock" are Creed and Nickelback. Accompanying Linkin Park in the "Favorite Alternative Artist" category are Creed and System Of A Down. The awards will be broadcast by ABC at 8et.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

LP has this in the bag. Creed sucks and Nickelback isn't as popular as they were. And System of a Down... I don't know how anyone can stand them.

Bryan

Bryan Guest

System Of A Down are awesome, I love their music. They speak whats on their mind, and you gotta love that. Plus, their song Side Of The Freeway is cool because of something he screams near the middle of the song :chemist: :shifty:

But Linkin Park will still win both awards, SOAD aint as popular as LP, and Creed, well, Creed shouldnt even be mentioned in the same sentence as Linkin Park.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

nickelback got alot of radio play with their hit single "how u remind me", they are pretty popular with the american public because they sold over 5 million copies of silverside up. it's a toss-up for what should be called the "favorite rock band" award. lp already have won the favorite alternative band though, even though i hate that categorization.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.