Projekt Revolution 2003

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by ByMy¾LfNFrGt10, Nov 19, 2002.

ByMy¾LfNFrGt10

ByMy¾LfNFrGt10 Member

I have a couple questions about PR03 before I decide if I should go or not. I am a huuugee LP fan and really want to go to one of their concerts, right up there front row center. But first I need to know a few things.

1. How much do tickets for up close seats cost? The same as PR 2002? How much was PR 2002?

2. Is there a list of places where LP is going to tour for PR03? If not yet, is there an estimated time when they will be out?

3. Is there an estimated time of when PR03 is going to start? I need to know cause the only time I'm gonna be anywhere remotley near where LP might do a PR show is gonna be in December and January.

4. Is there a way NOT to be killed in mosh pits? I'm a skinny little 13 year old and am kind of nervous about going, especially cuz right now it looks like I'm gonna be going alone.

5. Is it decided yet what bands are going to be touring with LP? Is there like a list of groups that might be going?

If nobody can answer me any of these questions, is there a site where these questions will eventually be answered besides LP.com? Thanks,

-ByMySlfNfRgt10

Bryan

Bryan Guest

Right now no dates or anything are set. Linkin Park prolly wont announce them untill the album is out, or they are very close to finishing up the album.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

answers:

1. How much do tickets for up close seats cost? The same as PR 2002? How much was PR 2002?
    I've never been to a concert because they never come to canada, let alone newfoundland. i'm guessing anywhere between $25 -> $75US
    2. Is there a list of places where LP is going to tour for PR03? If not yet, is there an estimated time when they will be out?
    no list, i'm guessing they'll be doing a north american tour followed by a european tour directly after the new studio album comes out.
    3. Is there an estimated time of when PR03 is going to start? I need to know cause the only time I'm gonna be anywhere remotley near where LP might do a PR show is gonna be in December and January.
    after the album, they're too constricted for time while recording the new album. new album is going to be out in march 2003, so the tours should be starting around april 2003.
    4. Is there a way NOT to be killed in mosh pits? I'm a skinny little 13 year old and am kind of nervous about going, especially cuz right now it looks like I'm gonna be going alone.
    enter mosh pits at your own risk, there is a rule at lp concerts where the members yell "if someone falls down!" and the crowd replies "pick him up!" lots of respect between fans at LP concerts
    5. Is it decided yet what bands are going to be touring with LP? Is there like a list of groups that might be going?
    no bands have been announced yet, and i'm sure they won't be until march/april 2003

Magick

Magick Ambient

1. I think when I went to P:R '02, all the tickets were $29.50 (in Chicago, and also, you must also pay more money if you order through TicketMaster <_< ), so the tickets will probably be around the same price.

2. Right now they have not released any dates. They will probably release dates around Christmas or early 2003.

3. P:R '03 might be from January to February, same as '03 (note: they started in late January; January 28, that is). Let's hope LP tour in January so you can see them. =)

4. Don't worry, you won't be killed. LP's mosh pits are mild, they aren't too heavy. There are small moshpits in some areas, just move away from those areas if you don't want to get hurt. Or, just buy seat tickets.

5. Nope. Right now, LP are just taking suggestions from fans about who to tour with.

Mark

they'll be too held back with the recording of the new album, i don't see how they could tour before releasing a new cd, what is there to promote? a 2 year old cd? it will be after the album comes out.

White Pony(turntables)

White Pony(turntables) Ambient

deftones cd and Lps cd might be coming out around the samee time this means possible tour together!!!!

i doubt that deftones will go on projekt revolution though

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

That would be pretty cool. If they come to the Rock-and-Roll Hall of Fame this year I'm definately going because it's about 60 minutes from me. :D

Last edited by Akuma-sama at Nov 20 2002, 04:48 PM

Magick

Magick Ambient

They could promote the new CD.

Mark

maybe, i can't see a big headlining tour to promote the full cd though. maybe a little half HT, half new album.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

They might do what a lot of bands do:

Have a small tour for their old album and throw in one or two of their news songs during the concerts.

Bryan

Bryan Guest

I dont think they'll be touring till after the new CD is released, didnt Mike say that already? I think I read somewhere he said that but i'm not sure.

ByMy¾LfNFrGt10

ByMy¾LfNFrGt10 Member

If you look at a complete history of all the tours LP has been on every now and then theres one in between tours, like a small gig they did once to keep fans occupied between tours. I think they'll probably do that with PR '03, they'll probably have one show in late january, then another one in mid february, then the entire tour will start at whatever point in march that the album comes out. I mean they've got to be very near finished with this album right? I'm sure they set a completion date of around early February, so then if they had to do any more work they would have time to do it before the album comes out in March. And they can probably take like two days off from early January to late February to play a small gig somewhere closeby, because they probably have hardly any work left to do at that time of the year. Who knows...just a guess.