Help me with tickets..

Discussion in 'On Stage' started by Derek, Jan 11, 2004.

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Before another mod wonders what the hell I'm doing and closes this, yelling at me for breaking rules or whatever...I got permission from the godfather of LPA to post this.

Anywho...

Ever since I first heard about the tour with P.O.D I have been desperately wanting to score tickets for the show in Philly on January 20th. Unfortunately because of the holiday shopping costs and the inconvienient time that they went on sale, my parents were unable to score any tickets for the venue.

But now that the concert is fast approaching I'm thinking maybe one of my fellow LPAers can help me score tickets to the show. What I'm looking for is 2 good seats for the Philly show at the Wachovia Spectrum on January 20th,2004. I'm dead serious about this as I really want to see LP live, its a long running dream :whistle:.

I am only interested in the tickets if they are for decent seats and the original purchaser cannot attend the show. I wouldn't want to rob anyone of their chance to witness Linkin Park live. Naturally I am willing to pay cash in exchange for a pair of good tickets.

So if anyone is interested in my offer, please email me at [email protected] or PM me on this website with details.

Thanks for your time!

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I don't think you'll end up getting very good tickets this close to the date of the show. But it's worth a shot. :)

Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

Have you tried ticketmaster.com to see if any tickets are still available? If there are tickets still available, most likely you will not get really good seats but buy them anyway. Atleast you'll get to hear them but not really see them that great. OR...just go to the show and look for people who are selling tickets there. If I had an extra ticket, I would've definitely hooked you up. Sorry, Derek. I hope you can get tickets.

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

I kind of figured that. If worst comes to worst, I'll just go see them when they come back here for PR2004 in the summer.

Thanks for the good luck wishes everyone.

*EDIT* Yeah I checked ticketmaster. The "best availible" were tickets that were so far on the side of the stage that they were actually..behind it.

And other ticket outlets that sell floor tickets still were charging upwards of 90 bucks A PIECE.

I'd bid on floor tickets, because the prices arent bad for 2 but...everyone wants "paypal" they wont accept money orders. So yeah.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I kind of figured that. If worst comes to worst, I'll just go see them when they come back here for PR2004 in the summer.

Thanks for the good luck wishes everyone. [/b][/quote]
    lol. My dad said the same thing to me. He was like, "If you can't go, just wait until next year." I was like, "Dad, they'll come back at least 2 more times." Then he INSISTED they wouldn't, even though they were in or around Cleveland 4 times last year.