Later.

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by XxLPxX, Nov 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    XxLPxX

XxLPxX Guest

I'm not going to be around much anymore, but I'll check in. I'm sick of the #### thats going around. Until next time..

Nikki

Nikki I have no idea what is going on LPA Super Member

Good luck LP :(

see you around....

Bryan

Bryan Guest

There is not ####, we gave you a 2nd chance and un-banned you, then you start antaginizing(not sure of the spelling) akuma through out the boards and making pointless threads(1 in which was the exact same as another thread). For someone who got a 2nd chance, i'd think they'd be a little more careful.

XxLPxX

XxLPxX Guest

You don't even care, so why are you posting here? (on this thread)

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

that's right, i don't care for attention-wanters.

if you think we're being unfair, after being un-banned for a second chance, i think you're the one who's being unfair. it's your choice to mess it up.

XxLPxX

XxLPxX Guest

So what? I don't like egotistical people.

Omar

Omar Administrator LPA Super Member

Ok Ok Ok....

First off let's start with XxLPxX:
    You got a second chance which I'm sure you've been told that more than enough, so if your not aware of it, your upsetting some of the mods, so don't make numerous threads in a matter of minutes, give people a chance to respond to one....Second, none of the mods here are out to get you, in fact we had a vote and very staff member voted to give you another chance. Lastly, if your leaving for awhile you don't have to make it such a big deal by repeated posting in this thread. Just put it in your sig. I don't and have never had a problem with you, but if somethings wrong talk to the mod in a PM, please dont publically come out here and antagonize them. Aren't you the one who said "I'm a jerk"??? You also said "life's not fair"...

To the rest of the staff: I don't know what started it and how it started, but I'm sick of this, it's gone way too far and I know i stood out of this for so long, thinking it was a petty arguement, but I'm closing this thread and lets just leave this behind us...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.