Hidden Trakcs

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by CallMeKneegrow, Jul 27, 2002.

I know someone out there has the enhanced CD so can you tell us wahts on it?

if not, when the album comes out, will people be able to take the enchanced part and "share" the files (mpgs or mp3's) with people who did not buy the album?

Kuro-san

Kuro-san Guest

Not if the files have been write-protected (meaning they cannot be extracted from the disc)... I've had an enhanced CD (forget which one though) that was like that... :

Bryan

Bryan Guest

i think it prolly will be protected. even though LP supports free music, they still want people to buy their CD's

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

i hope somebody doesn't rip it, if you'd like to know what it is, buy it! :p

Bryan

Bryan Guest

exactly...its only 15-17$ just buy it

Omar

Omar Administrator LPA Super Member

the whole reason 4 enhanced stuff is for the people who buy the cd and don't just burn it, the following 4 from a recent chat log:

[20:33] <mrhahn> How are we supposed to make a living when people stop buying our albums and burning them instead?

[20:32] <kutmasta> I think it's ok for people to burn a few songs to check out a group and find out about them- but i think if they like what they hear they should support the band and go out and buy the album

Bryan

Bryan Guest

defidently...perfectly said

Crystal

Crystal Well-Known Member

yup kutmasta Kurt & Mr Hahn are soooo funny when they are in a chat 2gether :D

Omar

Omar Administrator LPA Super Member

That chat was hilarious :lol:

Bryan

Bryan Guest

i wish i was in it :angry:

d0dGy MiKE

d0dGy MiKE Well-Known Member

as far as i know, i've got the Cd and the Enhanced stuff is a web toolkit and the POA video. the toolkit has loadsa links to web resources like freehosts, and it also has a few pics onnit aswell. as for the secret track i havnt found it yet if there is one.

LPchick4ever

LPchick4ever Ambient

yeah