Finger Eleven

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Will, Nov 8, 2002.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

You guys all should check this band out. Mark was the first person who got me listening to them and, now, I can't stop listening to them. I suggest you check out "First Time" and "Drag You Down." Though Finger Eleven isn't a new band, they still kick ass. Their album, The Greyest of Blue Skies, kicks major ass, and their first album, Tip, does as well. They are currently working on their third album. I really suggest you check them out. I mean, come on. I suggested 30 Seconds To Mars, and they aren't bad in the least and you all seem to like them so there's no reason why you wouldn't like Finger Eleven.

:D

By the way, "Drag You Down" was written for the same reason "One Step Closer" was written - the band was having troubles working out lyrics in the studio, which is about the same thing that happened with "One Step Closer." The only difference is that "One Step Closer" was written because Mike and Chester couldn't come up with good lyrics for the new "Forgotten" that appeared on Hybrid Theory.

Magick

Magick Ambient

Yup, F11 are one of my favorite bands. I've had They Greyest of Blue Skies for about a year now.

LPchick4ever

LPchick4ever Ambient

I've heard of em, I d/l the songs you suggested and they're pretty rad.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Yeah, i started listening to finger eleven at about the same time i started listening to lp.

i have a cd somewhere which has 10 lp songs and 10 F11 songs on it, that was played alot.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

*is listening to drag you down*

more people have to see this and download some tracks, they'll be hooked.