I was just wondering..

Discussion in 'Feedback & FAQ' started by arT saveS, Dec 8, 2003.

arT saveS

arT saveS Y2K

I wouldn't mind if there was a small ad at the bottom of the page.
    We could, like, click on it 50 times a day each :lol: [/b][/quote]
    lol, click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click

thats 50 clicks, it'd probably freeze my comp. :p

I dunno, I suppose an ad wouldnt be too bad, but i cant stand pop ups. and i would still rather have a ad-free pop up free site.

Cal

Cal LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

cummon LPA, do it, you would make a profit, and we want you guys to get loadsa money, so we will click it all the f**kin time!

Bryan

Bryan Guest

Like Derek said...LPA is doing fine.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Like Derek said...LPA is doing fine. [/b][/quote]
    Plus we would only get paid per unique click.

Having one person clicking it over and over would get us the same amount of money as that one person just clicking it once.

arT saveS

arT saveS Y2K

Meh, Imma send money to you guys anyways, I don't feel right cause you girls (and guys, lol i decided to put the girls first this time so kat and amy dont think im sexist) really do deserve it.

But like you all said, I'd rather not have ads or pop ups on the site anyways.

To the members: it would be kinda pointless..some people that would come to the site would think the LPA was just into making money. I mean they already have a place where we can send them money. Thats enough. I was just wondering if there is anyway I could contribute to this site too.