74 Previously Unreleased Linkin Park Songs

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by ByMy¾LfNFrGt10, Nov 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    ByMy¾LfNFrGt10

ByMy¾LfNFrGt10 Member

Yep all right there--->
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...&item=917480527

There are 74 tracks, 4 CD's, and over 245 minutes or 4 hours worth of unreleased music. They are all rare tracks that I have collected over the years and I have decided to share them. Some you must already have but I can guarantee that there are quite a few in there that you dont. Everything is 100% real unlike many other auctions trying to sell burned CD's full of tracks like "My Reason" or "Room 105" that arent even remotley like LP. If anyone has any questions at all regarding this auction feel free to e-mail me at [email protected]. Thanks,
    -Bymyslfnfrgt10
    (Yes I know my name says 3/4 on it, I have no idea why it says that)
    :chaz:

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

most of those are live tracks/intro's to concerts. although i am curious whether there is an and one demo, i'm not sure whether or not to see that at face value.

the fact that they're live means nothing about "unreleased" tracks. people at the concerts have heard them, so obviously they have been released to the public to hear.

so your definition of "rare" or "unreleased" is wrong.

Bryan

Bryan Guest

Also, it was pretty stupid to sign up here just to "advertise" your selling item.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Anyone remember HYBRIDD? Yeah, the big fat liar from the LPMB. Don’t believe anything he says.

Omar

Omar Administrator LPA Super Member

I hate to jump into this gang r*pe here, but ...

And like I've said to a thousand ppl b4 u, it's not that I don't trust u but until I hear it w/ my own ears I can't trust u...

Will

And this guy can’t say he is NOT HYBRIDD because HYBRIDD’s AIM screen-name is bymyslfnfrgt10 or some crap like that.

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

sounds like a scam of some sort to me. And I dont know who HYBRIDD is, but if he was a scammer, and you say this guy is him, then I definatley wouldnt bid on this auction.

ByMy¾LfNFrGt10

ByMy¾LfNFrGt10 Member

>_< :wacko: *sigh* ok..here we go..
    Posted on Nov 3 2002, 01:58 AM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    most of those are live tracks/intro's to concerts. although i am curious whether there is an and one demo, i'm not sure whether or not to see that at face value.

the fact that they're live means nothing about "unreleased" tracks. people at the concerts have heard them, so obviously they have been released to the public to hear.

so your definition of "rare" or "unreleased" is wrong.

The mp3's are unreleased...I know that the people who attended the various concerts have heard them before but the actual mp3's are unreleased to the public...only a very few people have them, me being one of them.

Posted on Nov 3 2002, 02:10 AM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Also, it was pretty stupid to sign up here just to "advertise" your selling item.

I didnt sign up here just to "advertise" my stuff...I signed up here because I want to be a part of another LP forum, I just happened to put a big eBay auction up concerning lots of rare LP songs so I posted a thread about it....

Posted on Nov 3 2002, 02:13 AM
    Anyone remember HYBRIDD? Yeah, the big fat liar from the LPMB. Don’t believe anything he says.

dude...on the LPMB you would purposley serach my name and find threads that I had made or posted in and then insulted/flamed me on them...you continued to do this until one day you got warned by a mod and had to stop. Plus I never lied on the LPMB, you just thought that the theorys that I gave on demos/unreleased songs were stupid, so dont say that Im a liar just to get people to ignore my auction.

Posted on Nov 3 2002, 02:42 AM
    I hate to jump into this gang r*pe here, but ...

And like I've said to a thousand ppl b4 u, it's not that I don't trust u but until I hear it w/ my own ears I can't trust u...

thats allright, Ive gotten a couple e-mails so far from people saying that they dont believe what Im selling is real and want to hear it with their own ears..if you want to hear it before you bid on it I can send clips of each song to you over AIM or something so you can make sure that its real.

Posted on Nov 3 2002, 03:30 PM
    sounds like a scam of some sort to me. And I dont know who HYBRIDD is, but if he was a scammer, and you say this guy is him, then I definatley wouldnt bid on this auction.

I was not a scammer on the LPMB, I never tried to spread fake lies or anything like that, its just that this "akumama-sama" guy thought that I was a moron because of my theories...also if you dont believe that what I have is real, then I'll do the same for you as omihomi, I can send you clips of the tracks on the 4 CD's.

Posted on Nov 3 2002, 03:52 PM
    i hate it when people only join the forums to spam.

I did NOT join the forum just to spam, I wanted to join another LP forum, PLUS you cant call this spamming, I thought it might be so I even asked one of the admin here, (Linkied Theory) if it would be allright for me to post this here and he said, yea, go ahead, so you cant say that this is spamming.

Ok, phew, Im done. Well, I hope that gets you guys a little more clear on this subject, if you have any further questions my e-mail is [email protected] so go right ahead and e-mail me.

-BymYslf

Will

I would purposely search for threads that you made? Why the hell would I waste my life searching for threads you made? You are a liar and you know it. “Oh, I have all of the Reanimation tracks!” What was the result of that? You getting banned. Hell, you didn’t even have Reanimation, you just had demos that everyone else had.

This guy even held a conversation with himself on the forums. How pathetic is that?

Will

For one, you are using the word “theory” wrong. You apparently either aren’t smart enough to know what a theory is or you just want to sound stupid. And you are a scammer. You would sit there and tell people to trade you MP3s so they could hear MP3s that they already had. Just stop lying already.

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

the thing that isn't making any sense at all to me is, out of the tens of thousands LP fans, you're the only one with these tracks. If they were real, more people would have them and they would be on kazaa

Will

Exactly.

Will

Yes, actually, you did. You come out of no where and you make one post and that post just happens to be spam. Hmm...

Bryan

Bryan Guest

Not very peaceful here...
    Well, everyone who would want to bid on it here can go see it still, but i'm closing the topic so the fighting stops. Settle it through PM's.

Will

There is no need to close it. I want to see what he has to say. If what he says is really true, then I will appologize.

Will

You said basically the same thing I said about using the word “theory” wrong. :p

Omar

Omar Administrator LPA Super Member

Those who want to can still view the auction on Ebay, this is officially closed.

THE LINKIN PARK ASSOCIATION TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR THIS OR ANY OTHER PRODUCT NOT APPROVED BY OURSELVES

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.