Linkin Park Themes

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by XxLPxX, Nov 2, 2002.

XxLPxX

XxLPxX Guest

Linkin Park Themes

A theme is a combination of things. Its your desktop icons, your wallpaper, your screen saver, your cursors, and your sounds.

If you need help installing themes..

IM ME: UnsociablePsycho

-or-

EMAIL: [email protected] :D

Magick

Magick Ambient

That's cool, I wish I could do it but this is my brother's computer. >_<

XxLPxX

XxLPxX Guest

Maybe you should ask him? I wouldn't mind, if I were your brother. :D

Magick

Magick Ambient

Heh, he has a Street Fighter desktop and some Cartoon Network characters as icons.. :p

I think he's only heard "In The End".. :unsure:

Carlinha

Carlinha Well-Known Member

I need help ;)

darkstarzero

darkstarzero New Member

You know, a good LP theme is just a black b/g with the LP logo in the upper right corner, and your icons in the same font as the lp logo (I don't know what font it is but the font of the text on their records :blink: ). The start menu should be the same color as the logo (or a similar color) and the font verdana or something nice to look at. If you can change ur icons around to lp logos and stuff then cool, but that's hard.

My theme is sorta like the one above, only I don't know the lp font so I just set my icon fonts to "verdana". If anybody knows what the font is could they tell me?

Magick

Magick Ambient

The one that looks like a stencil, right?

You can get that here (just scroll down).

======

By the way, welcome to the boards. :)

Last edited by Magick at Nov 3 2002, 06:44 PM

XxLPxX

XxLPxX Guest

PART I: FONTS

Begin by downloading the zipped font. Left-click on the font of your choice and a "save file" screen will pop up. Select the folder into which you want to save the zipped file.

With WinZip, unzip the font. You will need to remember into which folder the unzipped font goes. This is necessary for step 11 below **.

Go to the Windows 95 Desktop
    Double-click the "My Computer"

The "My Computer" window will open.
    Double-click the "Control Panel"

The "Control Panel" window will open.
    Double-click the "Fonts"

The "Fonts" window will open showing you the installed fonts.

Click on "File" (or press <Alt> <F> at the same time) and when the pop-down window appears select "Install New Fonts".

The "Add Fonts" window will appear.

There will be a white text box labeled "Folders".
    ** Navigate inside the Folders List box (by double-clicking on the c:\) until you find the folder into which you unzipped the font(s).

After the fonts are loaded, they will be shown in the white text box labeled "List of Fonts". You can scroll through the "List of Fonts" list box and select the font you want to install. You can click on one font, or select more then one by holding down the control key as you are clicking on each font, or by clicking on the first font, holding down the shift key and clicking on the last font you want installed. You can also click on the "Select All" button.

NOTE: If you try to install fonts which are already installed, you will be presented with a warning window telling you that you cannot install the font unless you first un-install it. This is a harmless warning which allows you to continue with the other fonts by simply pressing the <OK> button.

After the font is selected (it will be highlighted), press the OK button. The font(s) will then be installed. When you are done, press the close <x> button on the top right corner of the window. You will be returned to the Fonts window, and the font you've just installed will be included there. You can now close the Fonts window, close the Control Panel, and close the "My Computer".

Last edited by XxLPxX at Nov 4 2002, 09:40 PM

lpmusic

lpmusic Guest

oOoOoOo

XxLPxX

XxLPxX Guest

oOoOoOo[/b][/quote]
    the hell? :unsure:

Bryan

Bryan Guest

the hell? :unsure:[/b][/quote]
    Just ignore all his stupid posts, he just likes to have a high post count so he insists on posting 1 worded posts or something stupid.

XxLPxX

XxLPxX Guest

Okie Dokie :D (not trying to get my post count higher :lol:)