I saw the movie and then read the book and it was awesome?
    What did you guys think of it?
    I got the DVD and in Special Features they showed the making of the soundtrack and Chester Bennington sang Lestat's song 'System', they had people like Wayne Static (static-x) that Craig or someone from Disturbed, Jonathan Davis (korn) and Marilyn Manson.
    Anyways it was such a cool movie and I would love to see another one!

is Keaton
    For some reason I love this movie... I also love the soundtrack. I don't know why I like the movie, but it's just sad that it wasn't completed to it's 100% due to the loss of Alyaah (sorry, I don't know how to spell her name). I didn't know there was a book. Now that I do... I shall have to go out and read it, haha.

Yes I love the soundtrack too...
    So it wasn't completeley finished due to Aaliyah's death??
    I thought she died afterwards!

is Keaton
    I'm not sure, but I think they were almost done, and then she died...

It's been awhile... I might be getting my information mixed up .

Oh thanks for that, I didn't know!!

Ambient
    good movie.

I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. The Doctor's Avatar
    Interview with the Vampire is also another Lestat/Anne Rice movie. Thats really good too.

About To Blow Chunks LornVourkolakas's Avatar
    I heard that Aaliyah's brother did voice overs because they didn't finish the movie because of her death. Everyone says the movie is crap and stuff but I really liked it. I guess its cause I love vampire movies. And Aaliyah looked hot as hell in the movie. RIP Aaliyah.

I have the soundtrack and its rules, you should buy if you dont have tbh.

Originally posted by Whisper_Angel@Nov 22 2003, 05:33 AM
    Chester Bennington sang Lestat's song 'System'
    Jon Davis originally wrote and sang all songs on the soundtrack but his label wouldn't let him perform on the album so he got a bunch of people to come and record his lyrics. It's not Lestat's song, they're written by Jon Davis and performed by others.

or there and back again
    Originally posted by LPFAN05+Nov 22 2003, 09:33 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LPFAN05 @ Nov 22 2003, 09:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Whisper_Angel@Nov 22 2003, 05:33 AM
    Chester Bennington sang Lestat&#39;s song &#39;System&#39;
    Jon Davis originally wrote and sang all songs on the soundtrack but his label wouldn&#39;t let him perform on the album so he got a bunch of people to come and record his lyrics. It&#39;s not Lestat&#39;s song, they&#39;re written by Jon Davis and performed by others. [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;m not quite sure, but I think there was a character in the movie named Lestat, and his song was "System."

is Keaton
    Originally posted by Will+Nov 22 2003, 04:46 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Will @ Nov 22 2003, 04:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -LPFAN05@Nov 22 2003, 09:33 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin--Whisper_Angel
    @Nov 22 2003, 05:33 AM

Jon Davis originally wrote and sang all songs on the soundtrack but his label wouldn&#39;t let him perform on the album so he got a bunch of people to come and record his lyrics. It&#39;s not Lestat&#39;s song, they&#39;re written by Jon Davis and performed by others.
    I&#39;m not quite sure, but I think there was a character in the movie named Lestat, and his song was "System." [/b][/quote]
    The supposed main character (Not sure of his name), was a rocker... He came back from like... a long time to modern times and... decided to become a rock star. System was one of the songs he performed at a concert where the Queen of the Damned came back or something. I don&#39;t remember a lot about the movie, but yeh .

In the movie, Jon Davis is singing the songs, but the Soundtrack contains all those other artists.

Originally posted by Keaton+Nov 22 2003, 11:57 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Keaton @ Nov 22 2003, 11:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -Will@Nov 22 2003, 04:46 PM
    Originally posted by -LPFAN05@Nov 22 2003, 09:33 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin--Whisper_Angel
    @Nov 22 2003, 05:33 AM

Jon Davis originally wrote and sang all songs on the soundtrack but his label wouldn&#39;t let him perform on the album so he got a bunch of people to come and record his lyrics. It&#39;s not Lestat&#39;s song, they&#39;re written by Jon Davis and performed by others.

I&#39;m not quite sure, but I think there was a character in the movie named Lestat, and his song was "System."
    The supposed main character (Not sure of his name), was a rocker... He came back from like... a long time to modern times and... decided to become a rock star. System was one of the songs he performed at a concert where the Queen of the Damned came back or something. I don&#39;t remember a lot about the movie, but yeh .

In the movie, Jon Davis is singing the songs, but the Soundtrack contains all those other artists. [/b][/quote]
    Oh, I assumed she said Lestat was singing System on the QUOTD Soundtrack.

I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. The Doctor's Avatar
    Lestat is that "main character, rocker" vampire, he (by he i mean Jonathan Davis voice over on Stuart Townsend [played Lestat]) sang System during a scene where Aaliyah&#39;s character was walking through a bar and she burns up some vamps. Pretty cool stuff.

Ntr/Mssion
    I like the film, the beginning was slightly long and dull though. I prefer Interview With The Vampire... the book is better than the movies by the way..

Thread Information