Friends

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Cal, Nov 21, 2003.

Cal

Cal LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Since you've joined the LPA, what have you gained out of it, how many friends have you made, i know everyone here gets along (i think) and theres no riffs between anyone, but who are your best friends here, and did you meet then through the lpa?

Bryan

Bryan Guest

Through LPA i've been able to find myself. I truely owe LPA everything! :blush:

Oh and I hate all of you. :)

LornVourkolakas

LornVourkolakas About To Blow Chunks

I... don't... know... Seriously I don't. I haven't really made any friends here. I don't think.. :mellow:

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

I consider all the Staff my friends, Will and Derek being the one's I talk to the most. And there's many regular members from the forums who I've come to talk to alot, such as Ryan, Dave, Aaron, Phantom Duck, and occassionally Chris and Durst.

User Name

User Name Angry Marines. Always angry, all the time. >:C LPA Super Member

I rarely ever talk to anybody on AIM (mainly because I'm never on it and I'm usually quiet when not around friends), but everything here has been great, with the exception of the few discrepencies that have happened between myself and others.

Other than that, this place is great... And fun.. and disturbing at times.

Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

Durst, Phantom, Amy and Dedicated

Love you all :lol:

Phantom Duck

Phantom Duck You are my detonator. LPA Super Member

I have tons of MSN buddies from LPA. But, besides the Staff </suckingup> :p my favourite buddies would have to be Chris (hey trucker :lol:), Durst (6-0! 6-0!) and Dedicated (so, what u up to? :p)

Nikki

Nikki I have no idea what is going on LPA Super Member

haha...yeah I've got a lot out of this place as well.

I guess Derek and Will first started talking to me when I first put up my picture and stuff (XD, eh? ;p) but yeah, we were pretty good friends before that as well. I trust those two a lot.

I talk to Amy a lot as well...Omar and Alex I've talked to once or twice...Bryan as well - and I'm just mates with the rest of them :p

I do talk to members as well, though most of the time I'm stressed out and stuff so >_>'

Cal

i like everyone on the lpa, i have no riffs with anyone, its great, i can speak to all of you, but i dont really get the chance to cuz you cant chit chat on the lpa, so if anyone wants to chat, add me on msn ;)

here are some of my best lpa friends

Dedicated
    Chris
    Phantom Duck
    With You

(yes thats in order of how much i love you)

kidding:p

Staff Members

Derek and LPFAN05 are the only ones i really get the chance to speak to, i think will has blocked me (w00t)

Phantom Duck

Phantom Duck You are my detonator. LPA Super Member

I thought that too until i found out that I had actually blocked him by mistake :lol:

Debus

Debus Morbid Fascination LPA Addict

My mates on here would have to be Chris, McNasty, Frg10/soldier (or however it is spelt :blush: ). That is about it

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Well, I haven't met anyone from LPA in real life, but Derek, Mark and Amy are probably my best friends from here.

I can talk to Derek about anything, but we argue a lot. We say we're brothers all the time because we always manage to type the same thing at the same time and we almost always have the same opinions on things. We also consider ourselves brothers because of how much we argue--only something siblings would do, lmfao.

And Mark... The crazy Canadian of the bunch. He's awesome, and the first one I talked to on LPA. We can talk about anything, too. Mostly music, but it's all good. We always manage to make each other laugh all the time. In fact, I don't know one conversation we've ever had where there wasn't an outburst of "LOL" and "ROTFL," lol.

And Amy... :p We dated for a month, it was awesome. She's great. I can talk to her about anything too. She's fun to talk to. I've helped her through some tough times and stuff and she's been trying to help me as well. We can make each other laugh a lot and we manage to turn things that aren't dirty into something dirty and we flirt a lot. :p

I talk to Kat sometimes, too. I really trust her when it comes to talking about different personal things. She's really smart, and she even said I'm one of her mates. :p I talk to Alex, Omar, and Bryan sometimes, but not a lot. They're almost never on AIM or MSN--except for Alex, but he's usually busy for the most part.

And I don't really talk to anyone else on the forums much. Only occaisionally.

Chris

And Chris, who taught me to pluck my eyebrows to look sexy all the time..

:mellow:

and i talked to Mark alot in the age of Spank-the-monkey, i owe you! *15minutes later* i owe you now! :lol:

Amy

Amy LPA VIP LPA Über VIP

Hmm... the one I talk to the most would be Will (I really hate him :p ). Then there is Mr. Dave (Dedicated) and Chris (sert) :p . I also talk to Kat, Phantom Duck, and Derek a bit.

You guys are champions and so are the rest of you I don't talk to much!

LornVourkolakas

No one talks to me. I feel so.. unloved. :'(

Chris

ahh.. whats ur MSN? :rolleyes:

LornVourkolakas

Its in my profile but I barely use MSN unless my friend tells me to go on.

Cal

you have the same friends as me (more or less)

lets form a clan! :wth:

Ppr:Kut

Ppr:Kut Y2K

*thinks for hours and hours...*

I don't really know @_@..... :mellow: I really love everybody and there are lots of conversational people but... mmm... I don't know...

:(

Trish

Trish Y2K LPA VIP

Well not many peoples talk to me but Mr.Fred and RiverJudeAlexander are my only friends..I harass everyone else..so yeah!