On & Off

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by redman, Nov 16, 2003.

Glenn

Glenn Super Member LPA Super Member

Yeah sometimes i go off and on. When I'm off, I listen to Nickelback, Staind, and Trapt. Then I feel LP Withdrawl and i go back to listening to LP, usually HT first. I feel like i lose my loyalty to them when im off (i dunno why im like that, u tell me)

hmm, speaking of LP im gonna listen to them right now

x__x

x__x Well-Known Member

im sick of lp now...

i hate meteora ... i think the brittney spears album i got was better than meteora... :teehee:

whenthisbegan

whenthisbegan Well-Known Member

I've been skipping them on my Winamp list lately. I'll maybe listen to Crawling, Nobody's Listening and then go onto somebody else. What used to interest me doesn't seem to anymore...

tifferz

tifferz Well-Known Member

im always into listening to LP but my fav songs vary constantly...right now my fav song is " By Myself"...before that it was " Figure .09" and before that " Breaking The Habit"...and so on...my fav song depends on what is currently happening or how im feeling :)

Amy

Amy LPA VIP LPA Über VIP

I listen to LP at least once a week. It just depends on how lazy I am and if I am at home much. I don't ever go "off" their songs though.
    I don't think I have listened to them in about 3 weeks :blink: Thats bad!

Cassie

Cassie The time to hesitate is through.

I'm almost always listening to Linkin Park. When I get sick of Meteora, I just swap to Hybrid Theory. But it's not like I have a lot of choice with my CD's that I own... :p I can't say I've purchased too many various CD's for my collection.