People who like Linkin Park will also like...?

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by x__x, Nov 14, 2003.

FrmThNsideOut

FrmThNsideOut Member

i too agrees that evanescence does not sound like lp at all... but somehow many LP fans also like evanescence.... :argh: [/b][/quote]
    yeah,true.

arT saveS

arT saveS Y2K

Hmm....Well my favorite bands along with LP(Nu-Metal) are:
    System Of A Down (Anarchist)
    Limp Bizkit (RapCore/Alt.Rock/Nu-Metal/Thrash)
    MudVayne (Metal)
    Tool (Rock...I guess thats what you call Tool...actually they are metal but really soft metal)
    A Perfect Circle (See Tool)
    Disturbed (Melodic Metal)
    Stone Sour (Metal)
    Korn (Nu-Metal)
    Papa Roach (Nu-Metal)
    3 Days Grace (Alt. Rock)
    Story Of The Year (EmoCore)
    Evanescence(Um..erm..well not Nu-Metal...not Metal...not Alt. Rock...I suppose Hard Rock..)

Yeah thats just a short list of my favorite bands (Yes, I have more than one fave band)
    So I'm mostly into Nu-Metal...but I will listen to anything from Classical to Nu-Metal from Emo to Death Metal. (I won't listen to any Opera or mostly any punk)

I love bands like New Found Glory, Good Charlotte, Mest, The All-American Rejects, Further Seems Forever, Dashboard Confessional, Starting Line, Funeral for a Friend, Blink 182, etc. (emo/emo-core/pop-punk)

I also like bands such as Slipknot, Metallica, 40 Below Summer, TRUSTcompany, Cold, Lacuna Coil, Adema, Staind, System of a Down, Marilyn Manson, KoRn, APC, Radiohead, Coldplay, Mew (heavy metal/nu-metal/indie-rock/hard rock).

The bands I love are too many to name :)

kobrakai

kobrakai Ambient

I listen to everything from Michelle Branch to Armor For Sleep to Morbid Angel to Pitchshifter. Basically I like.. (emo/punk/pop-punk/indie/(some ska)/emocore/post hardcore/grunge/alternative rock/hard rock/rock/metal/nu metal/heavy metal/melodic metal/rapcore/metalcore/thrash/death metal/gothic/industrial/techno/experimental/classical) .. and everything in-between. :wacko:

*gasps for air*

Now tell me THAT's not a wide range.. :huh:.

x__x

x__x Well-Known Member

OH crap i forgot RAGE!.... best band ever.... eh... no maybe the second best... :whistle:

and thanks to chilipeppers that started the whole funk rock thing... i dont think bands like Limpbizkit and Korn and LP will exsist without them...

RutaSha

RutaSha New Member

linp bizkit, metallica, guano apes........
    ROCK! :)

aeris_666

aeris_666 Member

>STAIND IS AWESOME!!! :teehee:

Samantha

Samantha Super Member LPA Super Member

I listen to anything around rock and nu-metal. Korn, Adema, limp bizkit, P.O.D., Papa Roach, System of a Down, Deftones, Staind...

stonedmonkey

stonedmonkey Member

Glad to see the range in what people listen to! I personally listen to just about everything, these are just a few artists that came to mind...

My fave 2 are:

Linkin Park (obviously!)
    The Crystal Method

Slipknot
    Killswitch Engage
    In Flames
    Children of Bodom
    Shai Hulud
    Edge of Sanity
    Kalmah
    Cold
    Dimmu Borgir
    Eminem

Then theres a bunch of rap and hip hop...ranging from 2 pac to DMX to the Big Tymers. And finally a lot of techno, Paul Van Dyk, Oakenfold to Armin Van Burren... what pisses me off is when people get stereotyped for what they listen to. If someone listens to Heavy/death metal they're automatically known as "gothic crazy people with issues" WHY?!?!?!

Bryan

Bryan Guest

O-Town