or there and back again
    We posted a while ago about how vocalist Chester Bennington would be presenting an award at the 31st Annual American Music Awards. If you go to the offficial site of the AMAs, under the list of presenters, it lists both Chester AND Phoenix as presenters.

It's about time our boy Phi got out there and showed his face! Make sure you watch the AMAs on November 16th to catch Chester and Phoenix's presentation. Linkin Park is nominated for Favorite Artist Alternative Music.

[Source:] XeroGurl73 for reporting it and the Official AMAs website.

Awsome my names on here B) Does that mean i'm cool now?lol. Congrats to Phi anyways allthough I already knew about it
    I <3 Roller Derby

LPA VIP
    Originally posted by XeroGurl73@Nov 6 2003, 06:02 PM
    Awsome my names on here B) Does that mean i&#39;m cool now?lol.
    yes. yes it does.
    meet the team.

It's Like I'm Paranoid...

Ntr/Mssion

Phoenix now gets the respect he deserves... this is one step for man... one giant leap for bassist kind...

Banned
    What is the problem with Pheonix and Chester presenting together. THey are apart of the same band&#33; What is the big deal about that?

LPA VIP
    Originally posted by musicman95677@Nov 7 2003, 02:07 PM
    What is the problem with Pheonix and Chester presenting together. THey are apart of the same band&#33; What is the big deal about that?
    It was reported earlier that only chester would be presenting at the American Music Awards, now we know that both Chester and Dave will be presenting at the show.

Per-chance does anyone know if the awards will be on TV in England (or anywhere other than america)?

If not- is there someone out there lovely enough to rip it and put it on a site somewhere (i dunno, somewhere like... er... this one)???????

Love Kirstie

LPA VIP
    Originally posted by Scattered Echos@Nov 7 2003, 03:51 PM
    Per-chance does anyone know if the awards will be on TV in England (or anywhere other than america)?

If not- is there someone out there lovely enough to rip it and put it on a site somewhere (i dunno, somewhere like... er... this one)???????
    i dont think that last part you mentioned is gonna happen.

Originally posted by musicman95677@Nov 7 2003, 10:07 PM
    &#39;cos everytime its just chester / chester vs mike / chester vs joe.....

intheend1004 was rite, this is one step for man... one giant leap for bassist

Thread Information