TheLinkinSix

Discussion in 'Feedback & FAQ' started by arT saveS, Oct 18, 2003.

arT saveS

arT saveS Y2K

Has anyone seen that website? I think they are trying to copy LPA.
    If they are, their doing a poor job....they haven't had news since the 5th.

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

We might not even have a Name and Shame much longer. This is going to sound cocky, but there are so many sites that we trace taking our stuff that its not even worth it to fight it anymore. Some sites are carbon copies of the LPA, its pathetic that we work so hard to get the things we do and then people take them without an ounce of credit.

Then when we complain to them about it we're "b*tches" (as one of the latest anti-LPA posts said) and it's just frustrating. At least you guys know where the media TRULY comes from, and as long as you do those sites won't get anywhere.

Phantom Duck

Phantom Duck You are my detonator. LPA Super Member

I insist in Alex hacking those sites. :lol:

arT saveS

arT saveS Y2K

Know it doesn't sound cocky....even if it did, what you said is true. I mean I have been to a lot of websites, but LPA has the most information out of them all, I mean you guys have more info than LP.com!!

**Anyways, on thelinkinsix, (not putting www and the ending of it cause I don't wanna spam and I'm not exactly sure what spam is, so I don't wanna do it... :wth:, uh yeah) they did have a post that said "Source: LPAssociation.com", but I saw other posts that looked like it came from here, but with not "Source", and the whole setup of it looks like LPA, ESPECIALLY the background.

Omar

Omar Administrator LPA Super Member

spamming is posting a website just to get people to go there, if your mentioning a site that has to do with the topic, then it's fine ^_^

Happy Posting

{Omar}

Cal

Cal LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

i think the lpa deserves to be cocky about it, its their spare time and effort after all, they should boast about their acheivements

Phantom Duck

Phantom Duck You are my detonator. LPA Super Member

Not only boast of them, but also show their hard work, which is stolen by bored worms.

arT saveS

arT saveS Y2K

spamming is posting a website just to get people to go there, if your mentioning a site that has to do with the topic, then it's fine ^_^

Happy Posting

{Omar} [/b][/quote]
    Stupid me. Thanks. :)