Ambient
    Almost any LP picture or Poster I see, it usually always has Pheonix in the back or over someone's shoulder, like LP's shadow. Is it set-up that way, or is he just kinda shy or something? any thoughts

is Keaton
    Not every picture is like that. There's two posters I have where Phoenix is in the middle. I have an LP Live poster where Phoenix is in the middle, and then I have the poster of the band sitting in a room and he's sitting in the middle while the rest are around him.

I don't think there's a system where Phoenix has to be a 'shadow'--I think it's just the way they pose. I don't think the band is actually told how to pose, because a lot of the pictures they take, someone's not looking at the camera .

:wth:

:chemist:

Ambient
    ok, so he just kinda prefers not to be in the spotlight all the time

The band is always placed randomly in pictures. You were just out of "luck".
    no sig 'till i find a host

It's Like I'm Paranoid...
    I think he's in the shadows...
    He never seems to stand out...I don't know, maybe it's because he joined LP last, so in my subconscious I always automaticly sees him as a shadowed one...

Originally posted by The very worst part of you@Nov 7 2003, 06:02 PM
    I think he's in the shadows...
    He never seems to stand out...I don't know, maybe it's because he joined LP last, so in my subconscious I always automaticly sees him as a shadowed one...
    Chester joined last. Phoenix just got out for some months to play with his old band (Snax) before coming back.

Bryan
    Linkin Park always change their "line up" for photo shoots. They always switch places in order to keep away from having a "front man". Look at the most recent Meteora promo pics..in some Chester is in the middle, in others hes on the end with Rob in the middle. They like to change it around.

LPA VIP
    i like the pictures with brad in the back, looking away from the camera like he's too cool to take pictures
    meet the team.

I think all except Mike and Chester are in the shadows...

o ye

I hate it when people always think different of Phoenix because he was out of the band for a year.

Thread Information