Big Brother Script

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Nikki, Oct 20, 2002.

Nikki

Nikki I have no idea what is going on LPA Super Member

Ok...before I start...there's couple of warnings about this...

1: Sorry about the language used...This is script I have absolutly no control over so if you are easily offended...It's best if you don't read this...
    2: If you hate reading large quantities...this ain't for you
    3: If you're not in it...then sorry but the people being used are the people who I actually remember...and you can always do you own script :)
    4: I'll post 5 days at a time...see what happens...then post the next five days the day after...

Here goes...Days 1-5

Big Brother!

Day 1 - Akuma-sama admits straight away that he doesn't like the look of Kat. He says she looks like a [someone that like people of same sex]. As it turns out, Evilamy is in fact the only [someone that likes same sex] in the house, although The baron later admits that he is unsure of his true sexuality.

2 - The house sit down for a discussion of how to organise simple chores. Chester 76 creates tension by stating that the kitchen is where the women belong. Subconcious Melody hits him with a Ladle.

3 - The housemates are set their first task by Big Brother - they must make a model of The Empire State building out of Pasta. After much persuasion by Chester 76, they gamble 50% of next week's food budget on completing the task.

4 - Training for the The Empire State building task is well under way. However havoc ensues when The baron, who is rapidly developing a reputation as the laziest fat [cough] in the house, eats half the Pasta. Subconcious Melody is furious.

5 - Today is the day when the The Empire State building task must be completed. Things are going well until shortly before the end when The baron breaks wind and blows The Empire State building over. Big Brother announces that the task has been a failure. Kat cries.

Magick

Magick Ambient

:p

I know I've been on that site, before, where they make up the BB script. Funneh stuff. :D

Nikki

I know....there's tonnes of stuff...but this script is my fave...poopstars ain't too bad...but this one rules...

Bryan

Bryan Guest

:blink:

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Wow. You made me cry. :(

jk!

- Akuma :chemist:

White Pony(turntables)

White Pony(turntables) Ambient

that site asks lots of questions but i like the ending

Nikki

lol...I'm bored...here comes part 2...

days something-10

6 - Chester 76 gets pecked on the arm by one of the Big Brother chickens. Not a very exciting day.

7 - Big Brother is worried that things are getting dull, so he summons the housemates to have a mass debate about sex. After far too many cans of cider, Kat admits that she likes to be spanked on the [bum] with a Ladle. Akuma-Sama says he never wears condoms because they make his Genitals sore and Chester 76 agrees. EvilAmy goes into a rant about how none of the other housemates have ever enjoyed a true orgasm because they're all boring heterosexual [cough]. The Baron sits in the corner, quietly eyeing up Chester 76.

8 - Today is the first day that the housemates must nominate someone to leave. Akuma-Sama goes round everyone one by one, telling them he really likes them because they're the only one in the house that he can really relate to. Subconcious Melody and Kat are voted as the two candidates to leave. Nobody votes for Akuma-Sama.

9 - Subconcious Melody and Kat are told of their nominations and burst into tears, before hugging everyone and telling them they love them. EvilAmy sings them a song - Number one - to make them feel better.

10 - The public vote Kat out of the house. She pretends not to be bothered but then breaks down and sobs that she should never have admitted about enjoying being spanked. Kat leaves.

Will

:blink: :huh: :eek:

Wow... lmao...

CinnamonSpider

CinnamonSpider Well-Known Member

:'( i was voted off :(

... :lol: this #### is funny!!!
    i'm enjoying this :D

White Pony(turntables)

White Pony(turntables) Ambient

the endins the best :shifty:

Amy

Amy LPA VIP LPA Über VIP

lol :lol:

how did u do that? that would be kewl! i wanna do one!

Bryan

Bryan Guest

Damn straight...no condom for me :shifty: :chemist:

I better not get voted off, i'm a MOD...I have powers!! :chemist:
    j/k...i dont even get what the heck this is lol

Last edited by Chester 76 at Oct 21 2002, 09:46 AM

Nikki

No...I was the one the got voted off...but I'm not bothered...
    LMFAO as well Chester...you and condoms...I don't wanna know
    Amy...I'll give you the addy of this script after I finish posting it all up...don't want to spoil the ending for yers :)

Here comes part 3:

11 - Relationships are strained in the house as the housemates come to terms with Kat's departure. The food budget is low due to the failure of last week's failed task. EvilAmy has to make do without the cucumber she requested. Subconcious Melody is visibly depressed and is comforted by Chester 76, who tries to touch her on her Backside.

12 - The Big Brother pyschologist replays the footage of Chester 76 touching Subconcious Melody's Backside over and over again. This is because it shows an interesting psychological incident, of course, not because it will increase the viewing figures. Big Brother sets the housemates the task of jogging on a running machine for twice the circumferance of the globe. They gamble 40% of the food budget on completing it.

13 - The running machine task is on target, despite the fact that The Baron refuses to run because his Genitals hurts a bit.

14 - Much jubilation in the house as the running machine task is completed. The Baron finally manages to run the last 10 metres of the task and claims that without him they'd never have done it. Subconcious Melody calls The Baron a lazy [cough].

15 - Once again it is the day when nominations are due. Akuma-Sama tells everyone individually that he thinks Subconcious Melody is a whore. He also points out that anyone who wants to stay at his flat when the show is finished is welcome to come and visit. Subconcious Melody and Chester 76 are nominated by the housemates to leave. Nobody votes for Akuma-Sama.

Last edited by Kat at Oct 21 2002, 04:06 PM

Bryan

Bryan Guest

I got voted off :(

I'm pissed now, topic closed!

just kidding :p

Nikki

Hey! You're up for evitcion...don't mean that you're out! just wait ok...wait till tommorow...or I could post it now....hmmmm *ponders*

Ah go on then....I'm genourous... :)

Part 4

16 - The nominations are announced. Subconcious Melody can't believe she's been voted out two weeks in a row. Chester 76 is equally stunned and turns to Subconcious Melody for comfort. The Baron is distraught and confesses to EvilAmy that he thinks he is in love with Chester 76. EvilAmy says she doesn't fancy any of the housemates because they're all just too heterosexual and she's a lesbian, you know

17 - The public vote Chester 76 out of the house. Subconcious Melody says she is gutted and even gives Chester 76 a clipping of hair from her Backside to prove how much she cares. The Baron is also devastated but keeps his hair to himself. Chester 76 leaves.

18 - The Big Brother psychologist shows repeated clips of Subconcious Melody clipping the hair from her Backside. Apparently this is an important psychological incident. The public obviously agree as viewing figures soar.

19 - Big Brother sets the housemates the task of burping the National Anthem of Czechoslavakia in 60 seconds. They gamble 50% of the food budget on completing it.

20 - Nobody has a clue what the National Anthem of Czechoslavakia sounds like but The Baron says it's a bit like Dancing Queen. The housemates choose Akuma-Sama as the one who must complete the task.

ok........so maybe you did get voted out....sorry chaz...but at least you wasn't the first to go...like me :lol:

Last edited by Kat at Oct 21 2002, 07:04 PM

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

yay! i'm left out!

go will! :p you sing that anthem!

and chester : you woman-hating illegitimate offspring of unmarried parents! lmao, j/k

Nikki

LoL Lpfan...just you wait...I might put you in anoter one... :p There is another script too yer know...but it's not as good as this one...but it's still ok-ish...

Will

I can do things that I didn’t know I could do!

Amy

Amy LPA VIP LPA Über VIP

oh its not fair kat :p i wanna make one for all of my friends at school! :p how much longer till it finishes? :p

Nikki

not too long now my good friend...but I might hold it off a little longer because there's another script on there...but I'll post all of that in one go...muchos easier...

part wazzanameit

21 - Akuma-Sama successfully burps not only the National Anthem of Czechoslavakia but also God Save The Queen, Number one and the theme tune to The Tweenies. He is proclaimed as a hero, despite the fact that a vote in a tabloid newspaper shows that 98% of the public want to kill him.

22 - Nominations are due and Akuma-Sama tells everyone that he has a Villa in the South of France and they can all come and stay for a holiday. The Baron and EvilAmy are nominated.

23 - The Baron and EvilAmy take their nominations well and sit down with Akuma-Sama and Subconcious Melody to discuss why they voted for them. Akuma-Sama keeps quiet but Subconcious Melody accuses The Baron of being an arrogant, lazy, self-centred [cough] before bursting into tears.

24 - The public vote EvilAmy out of the house and nobody really gives a [...]. EvilAmy leaves.

25 - Akuma-Sama becomes the first housemate to have a [masturbation session]. This footage goes down well with the Big Brother pschologist who proclaims that it gives us a true insight into the working of Akuma-Sama's mind and brings out his true personality. In other words, he's a [cough].

damn...that ain't enough! let's go for it....

26 - Big Brother sets the remaining three housemates the task of shifting 5000 tons of Elephant dung using only a Ladle. Akuma-Sama is unsure but The Baron is confident, claiming to have done something very similar when he was younger. They gamble 50% of the food budget.

27 - Completely out of the blue, The Baron breaks down in tears and announces that he is leaving. He claims that it is because the dung-shifting task has brought back the painful memories of the Elephant incident from his childhood. Subconcious Melody tries to persuade him to stay but Akuma-Sama sits in a corner, rubbing his hands slyly. The Baron decides to leave.

28 - With only two housemates remaining, the Elephant dung task proves impossible. They fail miserably and resort to getting extremely [drunk] on some vegetable wine, made by Subconcious Melody from a couple of mouldy carrots she found in the Big Brother garden.

I'll leave the last part till tommorow...heheheheh