Big Brother Script

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Nikki, Oct 20, 2002.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I'm just a piece of work, aren't I?

I even masturbated on tape... wow... :D

- Akuma :chemist:

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

you sly freak of nature. :p

Bryan

Bryan Guest

Thats kinky!! :lol:

Will

I’m a what?

Bryan

Bryan Guest

I’m a what?[/b][/quote]
    Prolly a Master in the art of Baiting... :p

Will

Prolly a Master in the art of Baiting... :p[/b][/quote]
    What the hell did you just call me? :huh:

Bryan

Bryan Guest

What the hell did you just call me? :huh:[/b][/quote]
    Master - Baiting...the words fit together lol. Ya know, seeing as you just masturbated on tape...so your a MASTER in the art of BAITING

(basically it means your a masturbater) I dunno...i heard it before

Amy

Amy LPA VIP LPA Über VIP

oh i was voted out :( :lol:
    i wanna make mine!! :p

Nikki

Nikki I have no idea what is going on LPA Super Member

Master - Baiting...the words fit together lol. Ya know, seeing as you just masturbated on tape...so your a MASTER in the art of BAITING

(basically it means your a masturbater) I dunno...i heard it before[/b][/quote]
    Actually it called him a W#NK#R (sorry) but never mind ;)

THE FINAL PART OF BIG BROTHER!!!

29 - Nominations are due for the final time. Akuma-Sama asks Subconcious Melody to marry him and she accepts. Unsurprisingly Akuma-Sama nominates Subconcious Melody to leave. Rather more surprisingly, so does Subconcious Melody.

30 - When the nomination is announced, Subconcious Melody graciously accepts defeat and proclaims that Akuma-Sama is a worthy winner. As they are soon to marry, she also agrees to [have sex with] him. The event is broadcast live to the nation and is preceded by a speech from the Queen. Everyone in the Big Brother production crew breathe a huge sigh of relief as viewing figures go through the roof. Akuma-Sama takes his £70,000 and runs away to Czechoslavakia. Nobody, including Subconcious Melody, ever sees him again.

brings a tear to the eye that does :lol:

What do ya think huuuuuuuuhhhh???!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by Kat at Oct 23 2002, 04:29 PM

American Nothing

American Nothing Well-Known Member

Actually it called him a W#NK#R (sorry) but never mind ;)

THE FINAL PART OF BIG BROTHER!!!

29 - Nominations are due for the final time. Akuma-Sama asks Subconcious Melody to marry him and she accepts. Unsurprisingly Akuma-Sama nominates Subconcious Melody to leave. Rather more surprisingly, so does Subconcious Melody.

30 - When the nomination is announced, Subconcious Melody graciously accepts defeat and proclaims that Akuma-Sama is a worthy winner. As they are soon to marry, she also agrees to [have sex with] him. The event is broadcast live to the nation and is preceded by a speech from the Queen. Everyone in the Big Brother production crew breathe a huge sigh of relief as viewing figures go through the roof. Akuma-Sama takes his £70,000 and runs away to Czechoslavakia. Nobody, including Subconcious Melody, ever sees him again.

brings a tear to the eye that does :lol:

What do ya think huuuuuuuuhhhh???!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:[/b][/quote]
    Dat rocks.. What about the story we made uP??
    Ooooh, can be in the nxt script ya do??
    If there is one..

Will

I WIN! MUAHAHAHH! YOU ARE ALL A BUNCH OF LOSERS! I AM THE SUPREME RULER OF--

Erm, sorry. *cough*

Nikki

Shusshhhh akuma!!!

lol...our story into a script...lol...I have absolutly no idea how to make scripts (I'm taking some lessons in it though) and I don't think we'll actually be able to make one...since the story was so bizzarre even for my mind...

anyway...by request...the 2nd script-Poopstars....

Poopstars!

Week One - Auditions

Across the UK, thousands of budding young stars gather at auditions in the hope that they will be picked out for the chance to join a brand new pop group. The Poopstars panel, made up of smarmy Susan, sexy Kat and slightly-simple Dave are very impressed with the vast majority of the candidates. LPFAN05's rendition of Agadoo in particular goes down a real treat.

EvilAmy is also on impressive form, whipping out her enormous bongos and treating the judges to a blast of Ooh aah just a little bit by Gina G.

However one young hopeful sadly falls at the first hurdle. LinkiedTheory's belting recital of Meatloaf's I would do anything for love (But I won't do that) results in the tragic death of 17 contestants. He is subsequently dismissed from the competition and flees in tears.

Week Two - Second Round of Auditions

The hundreds of remaining candidates are invited to Skegness for further auditions in an attempt to whittle the numbers down to just 50. Straight away LPAli sets out her stall to impress the judges with a song and dance routine based upon the former Christmas Number One hit, Mr Blobby.

Everybody is delighted with the Mr Blobby rendition and, despite the fact that she's a fat biffer, LPAli makes it through to the next round of auditions. Subconcious Melody also progresses thanks to her amazing skills on the pink oboe.

xXLPXx, unfortunately, isn't so lucky. The judges make the shock discovery that she doesn't actually fall into the correct age group for the competition. As soon as they realise that xXLPXx is in fact a 73 year-old grandmother from Woking, they send her straight back to her retirement home. 'Perhaps we should have guessed from the zimmer frame', sighs judge Dave ruefully.

Week Three - Third Round

Camp club singer Akuma-Sama is the first hopeful to make a prat of himself after being invited to the third round of auditions in Ramsbottom. He attempts a flamboyant pirouette as the other contestants whistle Crazy for you by Let Loose. As he spins, he whacks Subconcious Melody in the face, sparking off a full-scale brawl between the two of them.

Less than impressed with this display of team harmony, the panel order both Akuma-Sama and Subconcious Melody to leave.

Judge Kat gives the remaining contestants a real scare when she calls them into a room and tells them he's got some bad news. 'I'm afraid you're all going to have to phone your parents and tell them you're coming down to London for the final stage of auditions', she says, to the relief of everyone. What a joker.

Week Four - London Auditions

The judges have now got 20 contestants left, and they need to get the number down to just ten. They split all of the hopefuls into groups and put them through a gruelling routine of poncing about and singing.

Bloater LPAli is a natural at this, but as she throws herself about like a randy hippo, the judges gather in a corner to whisper about her.

'LPAli's certainly got a big, erm, personality' says Susan tactfully. 'But there just isn't enough room in the band for her. She'll have to go.' Fortunately LPAli, with her well-rounded perspective on life, takes the news on the chins.

LPFAN05 is another candidate who has problems. He's been suffering from a severe bout of flatulence and Chester 76 convinces him that drinking 12 pints of Diamond White the night before the final audition will provide a cure.

Funnily enough, when LPFAN05 wakes up, his flatulence is no better and his head hurts. Chester 76 chuckles to himself, convinced that LPFAN05 will fail the audition and give Chester 76 his path into the final 10 contestants.

However Chester 76's plan quite literally backfires when Kat informs the remaining hopefuls that today's audition involves farting New York, New York in the style of a barbershop quartet. LPFAN05 is the star of the show, while Chester 76 barely raises a squeak. Perhaps surprisingly for a girl, EvilAmy also blows the judges away with her methane skills.

Week Five - Final Decision

Only LPFAN05 and EvilAmy remain in the final ten Poopstar contestants. The judges test out their communication skills by staging a mock press-conference.

However under heavy interrogation, EvilAmy reveals that she used to be a drug-smuggling prostitute, although she only does it at weekends now. It's fair to say that Dave, Susan and Kat are not happy.

LPFAN05 fares a lot better, telling the hacks how much he admires Steps and how he's always wanted to be Kylie Minogue.

After the press conference, the judges sit down in a secret location to discuss their choice for the final band line-up. They spend literally minutes weighing up the pros and cons of each contestant before sitting back smugly and declaring 'Well darlings, we've got ourselves a band!'

The final decision

All that remains is for the candidates to be informed of the result. It is a decision which will undoubtedly change their lives for ever, and LPFAN05 and EvilAmy are understandably nervous as they wait for the judges to visit them at home.

Kat struggles to reach LPFAN05's remote home and after 3 weeks of travelling across frozen wasteland on a husky-driven sled she still hasn't reached the destination.

Susan, meanwhile, has popped round the corner for a cup of tea with EvilAmy and her boyfriend Ricard. Over the cuppa, Susan breaks the bad news that EvilAmy will not be chosen for the final band. 'Look at it this way...' Susan says comfortingly. 'You've always got your job at McDonalds'.

Eventually, despite the loss of three toes, Kat reaches LPFAN05's igloo. She sits LPFAN05 down and tells him to take a deep breath. 'It's been the hardest decision I've ever had to make', Kat begins.

'But I'm afraid you haven't made it. In fact, none of you have. We're not even bothering with the band - we only did it for the TV ratings. There is a follow-up series next year you might be interested in taking part in though...'

'Yes?', enquires LPFAN05, his eyes lighting up.

'Yes', says Kat. 'It's called 'How Poopstars Ruined My Life'. See you next year then...?'

wow...woudja look at that...it's over...Oh yeah...I'll give you the addy now too:

FUNNEH STUFF!

Last edited by Kat at Oct 23 2002, 07:29 PM

Mark

where does the person who made this script live? because i'd enjoy torturing them for a few hours and lettting them die a slow, painful death.

Nikki

Awww...just because you didn't win....lol...at least you weren't a "sexy" judge...I'm scared you know that!? scared!

Mark

yes, yes you are.

i hate losing at anything, but losing in a singing competition, not that bad.

Nikki

lol....I might go hunt for more scripts...but I can't quite be bothered...so I'll bump this for a few days until everyone's seen it... *shrugs* hehheh...I lost three toes...

Amy

Amy LPA VIP LPA Über VIP

i didnt win :(

'EvilAmy reveals that she used to be a drug-smuggling prostitute, although she only does it at weekends now' :eek:

:lol:

American Nothing

Haha. Thats cool

Nikki

Again-sorry if I offended anyone...but you have to admit they are decent... :)

Dc8p.com

American Nothing

No, I werent offended. You are a talented *cough* script writer!
    haha only jokin.. :D :blink: