Thread: 40 Page Booklet

Banned
    Hello Linkin Park Association Users

I have a question, and I know this question might be forgotten about, but it's important to me.

I need to know where I can purchase the 40 Page Booklet in Meteora without having to rebuy the CD. I accidentally misplaced and I need it real bad.

Any information?

is Keaton
    I assume buy the CD again... I don't think you can purchase CD booklets without buying the CD.

This is in the wrong forum, as well *moves to Meteora*.

I'm Not Obsessed!!!
    Try ebay. You might even get one autographed!!

LPA VIP
    meet the team.

I don't think it is possible to buy one in stores...well, maybe on ebay

Banned
    Originally posted by Keaton@Sep 9 2003, 03:28 AM
    I assume buy the CD again... I don't think you can purchase CD booklets without buying the CD.

yeah right keaton you fukk up low life u don't belong here you loser and so what...................................... ............................................i 'll eat you alive..................................... :chaz:

Extremely H! Vltg3
    Originally posted by enter+Sep 9 2003, 12:52 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (enter @ Sep 9 2003, 12:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Keaton@Sep 9 2003, 03:28 AM
    I assume buy the CD again... I don&#39;t think you can purchase CD booklets without buying the CD.

yeah right keaton you fukk up low life u don&#39;t belong here you loser and so what...........................................................................
    ..............................................................i &#39;ll eat you alive..................................... :chaz: [/b][/quote]
    yipes.

I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. The Doctor's Avatar
    Originally posted by enter+Sep 9 2003, 03:52 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (enter @ Sep 9 2003, 03:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Keaton@Sep 9 2003, 03:28 AM
    I assume buy the CD again... I don&#39;t think you can purchase CD booklets without buying the CD.

yeah right keaton you fukk up low life u don&#39;t belong here you loser and so what.................................................................
    ........................................................................i &#39;ll eat you alive..................................... :chaz: [/b][/quote]
    Youre new to the forums but that doesnt excuse you from the rules.

Anyway, I haven&#39;t seen the book anywhere, i think it can only be with the cd

Extremely H! Vltg3
    Oooh, somebody gonna die&#33; *points at enter*

enter, u make lb fans look bad (u said eat you alive, im guessing u like lb......)
    Im on signature strike

Extremely H! Vltg3
    Originally posted by DJ_Nate+Sep 9 2003, 08:06 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DJ_Nate @ Sep 9 2003, 08:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -enter@Sep 9 2003, 03:52 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin--Keaton
    @Sep 9 2003, 03:28 AM

yeah right keaton you fukk up low life u don&#39;t belong here you loser and so what.................................................................
    ........................................................................i &#39;ll eat you alive..................................... :chaz:
    Youre new to the forums but that doesnt excuse you from the rules.

Anyway, I haven&#39;t seen the book anywhere, i think it can only be with the cd [/b][/quote]
    Yeah, its with cd.

or there and back again
    Originally posted by enter+Sep 9 2003, 03:52 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (enter @ Sep 9 2003, 03:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Keaton@Sep 9 2003, 03:28 AM

yeah right keaton you fukk up low life u don&#39;t belong here you loser and so what...................................... ............................................i &#39;ll eat you alive..................................... :chaz: [/b][/quote]
    You&#39;re warned for flaming staff.

Thread Information