Your favorite TV-Radio Ad

Discussion in 'The Living Room' started by Anthony., Sep 7, 2003.

Anthony.

Anthony. .Orestes LPA Super VIP

The topic says it all :D . If there's an ad that made you laugh, cry, think,*your reaction here*, just tell wich one and if possible put a link to a video!

This more-or less stupid idea was brought to you by Avenger. When you don't know what you do, create-a-topic!

Edit : Please move it to Kick-Back :D . Little mistake ;) .

WTH>You

WTH>You Banned

It would have to be that commercial where it was the guy off Castaway and he brought back that package. He gives it to the lady and he asks what was in it. There was a GPS, radio, food packets, lights, cb, and a TV.

LornVourkolakas

LornVourkolakas About To Blow Chunks

Okay, a commercial I saw that I really liked... Heres one. Its for Levis. Theres this lady who is on the run. (She had a bag of money with her) She tries going in the womans bathroom to change but its locked. She goes to the mens bathroom and sees a guy but he had a cane and sun glasses so hes blind. She takes off her clothes and puts on a shirt and the levis pants (But doesn't button it up) She goes up to the blind guy and buttons up slowly in front of him. The toilet next to them than flushes so she leaves in a hurry. The guy who was in the toilet comes out. And the guy who we thought was blind was really just holding the real blind man's (The guy that was in the bathroom) stuff while he was in the bathroom. I should hang in the woman's bathroom and pretend I'm blind. :lol:

Anthony.

Anthony. .Orestes LPA Super VIP

Yeah, this is one of my favourites too :D . For those who never saw it :

FedEx Ad on the Castaway movie theme

Levis ads are also funny, but I've never seen the one you're talking about :D .

Terry

Terry Yeah, but I wish you were my shadow. LPA Super Member

Levis ads are also funny, but I've never seen the one you're talking about :D . [/b][/quote]
    I've never seen that commercial before until I clicked on the link. I was laughing my ass off. :lol:

Aaron

Aaron Foundation LPA Super Member

Levis ads are also funny, but I've never seen the one you're talking about :D . [/b][/quote]
    That was good.

I like the Labatt Blue and Molson Canadian comercials. Always great laughs.

LinkinTheory

LinkinTheory Well-Known Member

dlpalex

dlpalex Well-Known Member

I dont have a favorite Radio commericial but my favorite Tv commercial is the Mitsubishi Outlander Commercial with the music by Telepopmusik's Breathe. I like the whole commerical. Music, video and everything. The whole thing. You could go on mitsucars.com and watch the commercial and I watch numerous of times.