The Flip Side...

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Omar, Oct 1, 2002.

Omar

Omar Administrator LPA Super Member

Ok...let me enlighten those critics and fans [or haters] that stick directly to rock/metal/etc...

Let's face it, HT was very "rockish" but had it's stylized beats and smart electronica sounds. RE" is more "rappish" but has its hardcore riffs and heavy blasts...

Ppl r saying LP changed...no...no...no
    Theyre experimenting and trying to show a different shade to their music. What about the hiphop heads who never listened to LP until now...

I came to this after a complete "hiphop gangsta" said that he listened to Krwlng like I suggested...he said it was dope and he's gonna cop the album

What's the big deal? LP is trying to get more fans by expanding what u thought they cud do...so please critics and haters cut it out w/ the bull and stop rating this album a sellout or not worth buying...

I still think RE" is better than ANY hiphop album [Excluding Eminem :p ]

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

hell yeah, i have an open ear to rap now, except the gansta stuff. the swollen members are a really awesome band, canadian too! although i won't be downloading any eminem or dr dre or snoop any time soon, i still have an open ear.

Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Eminem bad. Chali 2na good. Grunt.

:D

- Akuma :chemist:

Omar

Omar Administrator LPA Super Member

I like Em, not snoop lol, Dr. Dre has good production skills

Em can really spit some goodd freestyle best Ive ever seen

Amy

Amy LPA VIP LPA Über VIP

i like lots of sorts or music. and any type of music lp plays is good to me :D

Nikki

Nikki I have no idea what is going on LPA Super Member

I don't really have a grudge against any music...I like anything that's good...simple as that...The only thing I don't like is the way that trandies/skallies/whatever seem to have a grudge about you not likeing their music...that can be annoying...but it can be ignored too...thank god

CinnamonSpider

CinnamonSpider Well-Known Member

i fully agree with you, LP is just expanding their fanbase. basically, they're bringing people together; see i'm hispanic and i have black friends that like LP aswell, they all digged Reanimation due to the fact that LP blended in the right elements to make rock/rap raw and real. They are not your typical rock/rap band, like Mistah Hahn says: "it's a new type of fusion",also their music is truely poignant. i have white, black, asian and fellow beaner :lol: friends, because of one reason... we all enjoy LP's music. music helps bring people together, no matter what the diversity :D and that's why music is my life, well that's just my analogy.
    now about Em and Re'' being a better album than any hip-hop album...see i've been listening to Hip Hop since the very beginning and it has evolved throughout the years to a much lesser condition, talking about ho this and ho that, how much chedda i have, how many cars i own, and how my 20's spin like windmills and after all this time i still dont know what kind of car Eminem has, how much money he has or how much real estate he owns, isnt that wierd? :lol: even thought i do not like Em, i give him props for that.
    i enjoyed listening to Hip Hop when it was Politically Conscious, now it's ####! ...the best album is Me Against The World - 2pac, The Don Killuminati:The 7 Day Theory - 2pac and The Art of War - Bone Thugs N Harmony :D

lpmusic

lpmusic Guest

exactly