Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Thread

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Mark, Jul 23, 2003.

1. Jack_Farrell

Jack_Farrell KTTK is Chester suicide-diving off a cliff naked

Yeah it isn't up for free. Though it's everywhere illegally, lol.

2. ChuckCheese

ChuckCheese Did somebody order some cheese? LPA VIP

Dang, I actually thought it was never released, legally or not haha. News to me. Anyway, here we go.

[video=youtube;bhmSdLwuEZc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhmSdLwuEZc[/video]

3. Flagrare

Flagrare 'Majestic Dick. Brazilian Snake Cock. And Cunts. LPA Super Member

I always thought that was a bonus track of Reanimation.

4. ChuckCheese

ChuckCheese Did somebody order some cheese? LPA VIP

Apparently it was on the Japanese release of the album.

5. Astat

Astat LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

It was on the PTS.OF.ATHRTY single too.

6. Flagrare

Flagrare 'Majestic Dick. Brazilian Snake Cock. And Cunts. LPA Super Member

7. Shin-Yoda

Shin-Yoda New Member

i know this is out of topic but can someone plz tell me if with the 1-month trial LPUX Pass i can acess the store and buy items?

Regarding a answer

And have a Nice day LP Soldiers

some items you can order even without an LPU account but for example LPU11 CD can i order it with the one month trial (GAVED on Living THings)
    ?????

8. shwcobb

shwcobb 持ち上げて 解き放して

In the INSIDE LIVING THINGS 'documentary', when they play demos at the beginning, what's the one before Apaches, sounds like "Serant" or something like that...Anyone know the full name or anything about that? For some reason, I find it amazing.

9. Geki

Geki >.

I definitely didn't want to make a thread for this, but I was just wondering if anyone knew if Chester has ever answered what he would be doing today if he never made it in music? I am positive he answered it during an interview or LPU chat, but I can't seem to find it. I read somewhere that he would work at Burger King, and I read somewhere that he would be a teacher. Lol. I don't know what answers are real.

10. areena

areena Member

Are there any linkin park games that we can play while some tour that our journey pass quitely without disturbing others

11. Denny

Denny @Jackethx

m'lady

12. JonasTheRoman

JonasTheRoman Well-Known Member

13. rocker94

rocker94 Well-Known Member

One question about Recharged. It is an album created truly by Linkin Park (Mike and Joe) or an album with remixes from differents DJ's of the EDM music world? In other words, the songs of Recharged are work of LP or it's only a set from others artists? I don't understand this...

14. Tyler

Tyler Well-Known Member

It's basically the same as Reanimation; a remix album where other artists have made their interpretations of the songs. This also happens to include two remixes by Mike and one original song. Nine Inch Nails has done this several times. Remix albums are still viewed as official releases by the band that wrote the original material.

15. Josh

Josh Met LP 8-13-14 LPA VIP

Hey guys, I had a question regarding the ATS bundles.

How many ATS Deluxe Fan editions did LP make? Was it a limited number or no?

16. Modern Guitar God

Modern Guitar God Nets 2021 LPA Super VIP

Recharged is more of a typical dance-based remix album than Reanimation. You have some new verses from Mike and a couple of features, but for the most part, it's an electronic dance album. Reanimation is more of a complete overhaul of the HT songs. Many of the remixes sound like another studio take on the song, as if they had two alternate versions and had to choose which one to go on the original album. That isn't what happened but that's what Reanimation sounds like to me.

Captain-EO likes this.
  17. Vinifeijo

Vinifeijo i'm dancing with matt damons

@ 2:23

------------

How many LP really charges for a show? There are so many different values on some articles.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2016
  18. unity7985

unity7985 Well-Known Member

Ive asked this before but its been a while. Has anyone ever found out ANYTHING about this unreleased meteora song that showed brad tracking drums to? the one with the piano. It sounded so great and must of been one of the working demos for them to show it in the dvd. Now that we have gotten so many demos I just wonder why that one is still so mysterious! There has got to be someone that can ask someone in the band and get the definitive answer. I remember being so bummed when it wasnt on meteora and every lpu cd since! Here is the song looped....

19. minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

20. One More Rob

One More Rob Well-Known Member

You made me think of that one MTV masters (a german series of specials about a different band for every show. WHere Rob told everyone that Brad and Rob always get mixed up..now read your post again ;)

Anyways I have a question..two actually

a) Why does Brad wear headphones instead of the normal in-ear monitors (which are more like earplugs I guess)
    b) does anybody know if Brad is fluent in spanish? Cuase especially browsing thru Youtube videos he speaks quite a bit of spanish (even if its for no reason at all) and like I said the amount he does is quite a lot so I would be surprised if its just, you know, "learning it for the occasion"