Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Thread

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Mark, Jul 23, 2003.

1. The Doctor

The Doctor I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. LPA Super Member

AHahah! Liek omg, go read the damn rules. Dont double post and dont be a smartass to other members! (w00t)

By the way, youre obviously NOT the Number 1 LP fan. Keep in mind theres billions of people on earth. ;)

2. Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

It's "like, 2 or 3", you inconceivably immature kid.

I suggest you go watch the 'Meteora' DVD in which Don Gilmore says "Chester has this incredible, weird thing when he sings really aggressive. He has, like, 2 or 3 different voices inside his voice. You can hear 2 or 3 different notes and it's the strangest thing in the world."

And just for the record, you can't have a certain amount of voices inside a voice. It can sound like that, but there is no tally of voices inside a voice.

As Nate said, read the rules. And grow up.

3. #1-LP-FAN

#1-LP-FAN Banned

Firsty i'd like to say im not a kid and i'd like you to stop talking to me like i am a kid. Secondly im not immature and thirdly i am not wrong. Mark, you may be administrator but you do not know everything. May i suggest that you stop playing mr know-it-all and go watch all of LPTV before you put people down and make a fool of yourself. I am not sure which episode it is it, but i remember watching it and thought it was really wierd so it stuck in my head for ages.

Oh and lastly you really must have nothing else to do but argue people and say they are wrong when they are right and you have not watched all evidence. :p

By the way whats wrong with double posting? And its a bit hard not to if you want to quote on someone that has already quoted on you in their post.

4. Justin V.

Justin V. Professional Lurker

Double posting is considered as spam. Spam= Bad. Plus there's an EDIT button for situations like that. Or you just have to wait until someone else posts. I don't think Mark was playing Mr. Know-it-all. I just think he knows more than you. Right or wrong, he got on you for making a childish post which did not need to be made. We try to be mature here and not post things like "Oooh burninated!" or "Ah! No Comeback!" because it's unnecessary.

Like many of my teachers say, act like kids get treated like one.

Sorry to the admins if I seem to be playing mod. This dude is just annoying me. :p

5. #1-LP-FAN

#1-LP-FAN Banned

OK i was only childish like that because this other guy had annoyed me. I find that a few of the people on this forum like to think they are better than everyone or like to think they know it all. I agree with you that Mark has a certain knowledge of LP but HE DOES NOT KNOW EVERYTHING! Im sorry but i had to stress that.

But i do admire your wit |2awk.Star.

6. The Doctor

The Doctor I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. LPA Super Member

Well also, neither do you. ;)

7. #1-LP-FAN

#1-LP-FAN Banned

well i think that goes without saying for all of us; unless you are LP's family/friends or stalker.

8. Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Ugh.

Stop fighting.

9. #1-LP-FAN

#1-LP-FAN Banned

im not fighting, im merely stating the facts :whistle:

10. Nikki

Nikki I have no idea what is going on LPA Super Member

You're walking on thin ice, little one

11. Neil

Neil Super Duper Member LPA Super Member

I'm not a stalker, nor do I know any of Linkin Park's family members. I've just simply dedicated alot of time (especially this past year) to learning, collecting and understanding Linkin Park. I have a massive media collection containing everyting from bootlegged shows to appearances on TV. I also have LPTV. As Mark said, Don Gilmore says "2 or 3" voices, it's on LPTV episode 5 entitled 'The Vocals'. At 1:12 into the episode, Don Gilmore says "Chester has...this incredible weird thing when he sings really aggressive. He has like 2 or 3 different voices inside his voice. You can hear 2 or 3 different notes, and it's the strangest thing in the world". At this point it cuts to Phoenix talking about the 'vocal fort' that Mike and Chester built in the recording room. Mike doesn't even say "It's weird, but whatever it is, it works" at all in the episode.

We weren't acting like know-it-alls, you were the one who came in here and tried to be the know-it-all and tell us information you didn't even bother to check.

12. $pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

You may not be a stalker, Neil, but you're borderline obsessive when it comes to LP. ;)

13. Neil

Shh! :whistle:

:lol:

14. JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

Shh! :whistle:

:lol: [/b][/quote]
    hey its okay if neil wants to obsess!

15. #1-LP-FAN

#1-LP-FAN Banned

I agree, no need 2 b so obsessive unless ur gay or something ^_^

16. Ander

Ander LPA VIP LPA Super VIP

No homophobic language. Warned.

17. Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

Yeah, its a fact that when you collect something from your favourite band.. you're gay. You wear thongs, pink shirts, buying Versace and painting nails. Every obsessive fan does it.

like.. whatever :lol:

18. Neil

You said you were in agreement to the guy above you. Except he said the complete opposite thing. :lol: You totally contradicted yourself. Oh and for someone with the name #1-LP-Fan, shouldn't be pointing the finger about obsessives.

19. Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

You said you were in agreement to the guy above you. Except he said the complete opposite thing. :lol: You totally contradicted yourself. Oh and for someone with the name #1-LP-Fan, shouldn't be pointing the finger about obsessives. [/b][/quote]
    :lol:
    Well said Neil,I agree

20. hahnshinnizle

hahnshinnizle Member

how can i find the secret scene of mike's glass-breaking thing?... :p