Help Bring Isabella Home

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Reflectionist, May 6, 2016.

Reflectionist

Reflectionist Excuse me while I kiss the sky.

11203791_1462509822.2489.jpg

Hey guys. I've been here a pretty long time. I'm not sure how many posts I have, but I made the bonus Roads Untraveled remix that came out after Reliving Things here at LPA. I do a lot of LP remixes here, and I try to make friends and be social. Honestly, life's not going well for me. I started a relationship with a girl about a year and a half ago, and I'm completely in love. I'm in love with her and her 6-year-old daughter, Isabella. Before I asked Patricia to marry me, I asked Bella first.

But Isabella's father is... a pain. And he's making our lives hell. But we're poor, and we can't afford a lawyer to fight the case. I made a GoFundMe.com page, and Patricia wrote out her story. I'm not asking for your money, but please take the time to read our story and share it on your social media outlets. Please. We've been ignored by everyone who can legally help us, and the only person hurting now is Bella. She wants to come home and live with Mommy and Daddy. (Guys, I'm the only person she calls Daddy. I can't even begin to explain how that makes me feel.)

Please help me protect my family.

Bring Isabella Home