Linkin park's new album

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by lukiaffe, Apr 30, 2016.

lukiaffe

lukiaffe Active Member

Is it just me or have Linkin park been more active on their Instagram than before?
    A lot of the pictures tend to be them in the studio working on the new album.
    With that, 'should we except a new album/song soon? (like "before or during the summer soon")

I mean, it seems to me that they are reasonable close to a finished album. Maybe I'm totally wrong
    but if they are, shouldn't we be getting any news/teasers rather than a studio update?

What do you think? :)

JonasTheRoman

JonasTheRoman Well-Known Member

Yeah, they are posting pictures everyday and sometimes even two times a day. Currently they often showed recording of vocals and the band hanging out together.
    But that's not a sign that they are close to a release. The last studio update spoke about them recording "keeper" vocals, which fits to the pictures we currently get. So I think they might be close to finishing melodies and lyrics of some songs. In a recent video they also recorded drums, which would also fit to the assumption that the lyrics and melody are in an advanced state.
    But as far as we know they haven't yet really begun to form the songs itself, the instruments and so on.

So after they've finished the current step they still have major work in front of them before they can even begin to think about recording the final songs and finishing them up. If it would get closer to the release we would likely get a more concrete teaser/hint/whatever, like you said. I think they will think of something fun for the fans again, as Mike wanted that badly.
    But I feel like the album might rather drop sooner than later, maybe already in early autumn? They are definitely not in the beginning of the progress anymore.

Sweas1950

Sweas1950 New Member

This might be the answer now? - Linkin park New 7th Studio Album?

Sweas1950

Sweas1950 New Member

Yeah, I think it would be nice to hear that they are not really signing off, I mean they're close to release album. I'm a big fan of them!

minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

Are you sure you're on the right website? :kappa:

Michele likes this.