Help ! Fake Linkin Park "Bow" Tee ?

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by IronDust71, Apr 25, 2016.

IronDust71

IronDust71 Well-Known Member

Hello everyone ! First of all, my apologies if this topic is not in the right section.

Two days ago, I went in Paris and to a shop called "L'Indien Boutique" in which I bought the Linkin Park "Bow" Tee which was sold during The Hunting Party/Carnivores Tour 2014, but the problem is I'm not sure of its authenticity.

I already bought at Bercy, Paris an "Antlers" shirt which has The Hunting Party Tour 2014 dates and venues on its back, I'm sure of its authenticity. However, the one I bought at the shop has a feel of counterfact : there is no dates on its back, the art is like "printed" on the tee (my Antlers one has not its art printed on it but... err how can I say that... it is mingled with the tee, and the art cannot be damaged in the washing machine), and I have the fear of losing the art on it, I can't leave it to the machine for the moment...

But some things are telling me this isn't really a counterfact however : there is the logo on the neck with the size, the washing advices, the "made in Honduras" the website of LP and "A product of the Araca Group" which all are on the Antlers too. Plus, this is the same tee seams and form.

Could some please tell me what's the matter ? is it a counterfact or not ? Someone got this tee too ? With the art like "printed" on it ?
    And, maybe some advices to keep my tee's art safe ? :lol:

Here are the tees

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/17/1461602759-20160423-200842.jpg (couldn't integrate the pic in the post, too large !)

I'm sorry for my bad english and for the bad quality of the picture...
    Thanks a lot !

Sonic

Sonic Searching for the last Chaos Emerald... LPA Super Member

Look fine to me. :shrug:

Michele

Michele Praise Brad Delson, our Lord and Savior. LPA Addict

If you could send the back of the white one i could say you if it is legit :lol: Because the front looks pretty original to the one i bought (the black one)

E: Oh, no dates on the back seems wrong to me. But i am not sure if it was sold in this way.

IronDust71

In fact I bought the white one at the French concert of THP Tour 2014 a few minutes before Bercy closes. :lol:
    Yes, no dates...

Michele

Michele Praise Brad Delson, our Lord and Savior. LPA Addict

But as long as it looks cool :lol: I am sure most of my T Shirts are neither authorized by LP :lol:

IronDust71

I agree ! It's just that I'm always wondering if what I bought is legit or not ! :lol: