Linkin Park Shares Studio Update #3

Discussion in 'News' started by Kevin, Apr 22, 2016.

Migueltorres

Migueltorres Well-Known Member

In between is the worst shit they ever did

thor

thor Well-Known Member

i don't think it's the worst. you just have to be into that type of music, which you clearly arent that big a fan of, from what i can see.

Migueltorres

Maybe not , i mean i love COG for example or even Roads Untraveled but i Just find in between deadly boring

Iopia

Iopia Well-Known Member

Exactly, that's what I like about LP, they have a nice healthy range of musical styles. Some people love nu metal, some people love power ballads. Some people love the hip hop influences, some people love the electronic influences and others just love some plain old rock. I personally prefer the softer, mellow side of the band, but I accept that some people are in it for the big catchy hooks and big guitars. There's something for everyone in their discography.

Last edited: May 21, 2016
    Migueltorres

Yes it is . linkin Park is like a big supermarket in wich you can pick up every sort of different things choosing

Modern Guitar God

Modern Guitar God Nets 2021 LPA Super VIP

Linkin Park have treaded so many styles of music without doing so in a forced or derivative way. If people who don't like LP for their early records really listen to their music post 2007, they will be shocked. It doesn't even sound like the same band. And often on the same album, the songs on it don't seem like they were made by the same people. Worded poorly but oh well.

My two cents.

Migueltorres

Yes if you listen, for example , to the first single of every album since MTM you are shocked by the different sound and style : the Classic rock vibe of WID , the elettro esperimentation of The Catalyst , radio pop rock of BID and tg heavy hard rock of GATS

Xero-G

Xero-G Reborn LP Fan, and plan to stay that way.

I agree with the sentiments expressed by others regarding LP's wide, diverse range of sounds. The band's diversity is the main reason why they are still my favorite "rock" act, despite my gravitation towards much heavier music (Amon Amarth, Rammstein, etc.). I get that LP will never be the heaviest (hard) rock, and especially metal, band out there, yet I can still appreciate just about everything else they have done musically.

That said, I really hope that they do not entirely abandon the sound they so passionately set out to craft on THP. The more intricate guitar riffs, the more extensive riffing, the furious (and sometimes complex) drumming, and unyielding energy (even in UIG and FM) make this album stand much further out musically than their others, to me.

Migueltorres

Guys in June the 3rd is coming out a new song called Things in my jeep by The Lonely Island that will feature Linkin Park

minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

Oh, crap

Gotta post news