LPTV: EUROPE '15 - PART 3

Discussion in 'News' started by Filip, Nov 13, 2015.

Filip

Filip god break down the door LPA Contributor

Linkin Park has just uploaded the third LPTV episode covering the bands August and September European Tour to their YouTube channel. In the new episode, we get to hear Mike talk about the few Fort Minor shows he did while the band was on tour, Joe's DJ tech Warren fills in for Joe for the last three shows of the tour and Brad's guitar tech Ben talks about his experience of performing with the band. We also get some nice footage from a Meet and Greet and some lovely live footage set to "Wastelands". Watch the video for yourself below.

[video=youtube;BLnoNiIRYqg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLnoNiIRYqg[/video]​

Did you like the new LPTV episode? Join the discussion in the forums!

Source: Linkin Park YouTube

Hybrid

Hybrid Has gone Rogue. LPA Team

:nowherenearberlin:

Broman

Broman Well-Known Member

5000 miles for an LP show? That's fucking crazy! Some real dedication right there.

Vinifeijo

Vinifeijo i'm dancing with matt damons

Some people don't realize how blessed they're, having a lot LP shows in their area, anually.

I, as a brazilian, know the feeling of have one chance in maybe my life-time. I only had to travel 7h in bus (500km), but i saw a lot of people travelling at least 1000~1500 km.

I keep asking myself if it's better to have the chance to see 3 or 4 shows per year, or to be in just 1 or 2 in your life but have it as an unique memory.

Abel

Abel Chester Bennington saved my life.

Warren cracked me up, cutting and pasting himself over Joe's face on the band's promo pic. :lol:

And poor Ben!

GraveDigger388

GraveDigger388 Nothing's gonna top my Jacky

Ben is funny, though....