The Venting Out Thread 2

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Michele, Jul 24, 2015.

Michele

Michele Praise Brad Delson, our Lord and Savior. LPA Addict

Because the first thread is broken and this is on of the most important threads here on LPA, i decide to start the second one.

This is a serious thread. Pls just post serious answers on problem of others. Sometimes talking is the best medicine so share your problems with us.

If i am already here, i got sometimes the feeling that i put more effort into the relationship when she does ://

brady

brady I am the LPA LPA Super Member

I don't get what I do so wrong that I have to face this constant ridicule.

RyRy

RyRy LPA VIP LPA VIP

I have so much to be thankful for (non-material), and I wish that I could be happy with where I am. There always has to be something that I wish was different in myself. That feeling is less of a motivation to try harder or be a better person, it's just that I'm unsatisfied. I wish I could be happy with my life but I always wander toward thoughts of "I wish that I..." when I should be perfectly happy with whatever it is

Filip

Filip god break down the door LPA Contributor

I'd say just about everyone feels like that.

Lotus

Lotus LPA VIP LPA VIP

Worst fucking day ever today. Work was so stressful that I actually felt like crying and on top of that I keep making stupid mistakes that could get me fired if I'm not careful. Not sure what's wrong with me these past two weeks. Might be the fact that I'm working at the worst company that I've ever worked for.

But I just keep telling myself that this is a bit of a rough patch right now, something I have to go trough in order to grow and come out of it stronger.

Filip

Filip god break down the door LPA Contributor

It'll be alright in the end. :)

But why not look for another job right now?

Lotus

Lotus LPA VIP LPA VIP

I've thought about it, but I'm not someone who gives up easily so I'm hoping to be able to stick it out for a few months (it's only a temporary job). Plus it does have some perks, like it being a 5 min bike ride from my house, the oportunity to earn a little extra by working in day/evening shifts and working on saturdays and sundays and getting paid weekly instead of monthly.
    So yeah, I'll just try to stick it out for a while.

Apop

Apop LPA VIP LPA VIP

When you're stressing out, just take a few deep breathes. In through your nose, out through your mouth. You'll be amazed how it seems to slow things down, allowing you to avoid silly mistakes. Most of all, stay positive! It will all work out if you're confident.

polleo

polleo You're gonna carry that weight. LPA Super Member

Well, it is definitely better than shallow panicky rapid breathing.

Sonic

Sonic Searching for the last Chaos Emerald... LPA Super Member

I hate the feeling of a wet plastic bag.

LazorCozmic

LazorCozmic Banned

My pc just got caught a virus when I tried getting the crack version of Adobe AfterEffects so I'm on another laptop. :help:

I think it's because I killed a spider yesterday. :lol:

Last edited: Jul 31, 2015
    Michele

Michele Praise Brad Delson, our Lord and Savior. LPA Addict

Please just very serious person problems here. I think that fits much better in the random thread.

outcastboy

outcastboy Sure God's all powerful, but does he have lips?

i just came to realise how important it is to have objectives in life, to have something to look foward to. For about a year now i've been busy with myself, and my stuff. being in a organized place, my own place, is very important for me, it helps me keeping my head clear and gives me a kind of satisfaction for taking care of my stuff instead of just letting it be and waiting for someone else to do the job for me.

After a year doing these things (i moved to a different room, bought all the necessary stuff, finally found a place to put all my book and etc. and most importantly, i got rid of a whole lot of shit that i didn't need anymore) now that everything is on the right place i don't feel anything, reaching my goals brought me no reward at all, i'm just bored. after all all that matters is the climb, it ain't about what's waiting on the other side.

if anyone here watched Mr nobody, i'm feeling a bit like nemo in the life where he married the asian girl and drowned in his pool after reaching all his goals in life. on the other hand in the life where he was a homeless he was much happier because he was always expecting to meet ana again

Last edited: Jul 31, 2015
    GraveDigger388

GraveDigger388 Nothing's gonna top my Jacky

Yes, yes very much...
    We need things to keep us occupied, something to really expect, the goals, and the drives to achieve those goals.
    When we achieve those goals, we feel satisfied. We feel complete.
    But, it's temporary.
    Soon we are hungry to get another goal, another drive. The feeling of adventure, exploration. We get bored of the previous goals, that we have SUCCESSFULLY achieved.
    That's when we realize that we have to conquer another top. Set another finish. And once more fighting towards it.

outcastboy

outcastboy Sure God's all powerful, but does he have lips?

thats where i'm stuck now, i really don't have anything that i want/need now, i kind of changed my way to a more minimalistic 'less is more' thing. i'm pretty much complete on the "outside".
    so i guess now is time to focus less no me and more on other people and my relationship with them.

GraveDigger388

GraveDigger388 Nothing's gonna top my Jacky

BAM!! You've set the next goal.

polleo

polleo You're gonna carry that weight. LPA Super Member

Well, this isn't exactly what I wanted- Not that there's anything wrong with it. And this is also so different from what I was used to, so it is very uncomfortable and unfamiliar. I've already screwed up once, I hope I don't get caught up in the shitty cycle once again in my life.

/vaguepost

brady

Yeah, sometimes I'm convinced your high. :kappa:

But seriously, if being real vague is your way of just letting off steam, then by no means will we judge you for that. Everyone has their own way of coping.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2015
    Vdalem

Vdalem Purrfect! LPA Super VIP

I hate BBC America! Love Sherlock but umm hello, they're still showing season 1 and season 4 will be out next year!

brady

Fucking played like absolute shit. This was such a fucking shitty day.