July 24, 2015 - Chongqing, China

Discussion in 'News' started by Kevin, Jul 24, 2015.

Kevin

Kevin A Pattern To Be Followed. LPA Administrator

[thumb]http://www.lpassociation.com/upload/images/071615-045649_THPTC-2 kopia.png[/thumb]​

After two new city debuts in China it’s time for the third one! Yes, much like Nanjing and Shenzhen, Linkin Park has never played in Chongqing. The only city on the tour that they have already stopped in is Shanghai, where their latest performance on this tour was. At that show the band stuck with the same setlist that they are using this whole tour. As most of you probably know, YouTube is banned in China. This makes it really hard to find videos to use in these posts, like now, where no videos from Shanghai has been uploaded. So instead you can enjoy the Ballad Medley from Shenzhen here below.

[video=youtube;jL-a9uBKWio]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jL-a9uBKWio[/video]​

Can we expect any surprises on these last two dates? Before the tour started there was plenty of talk that the band would play Keys to the Kingdom, but sadly that has not happened. Who knows, they might pull that out at the final show in Beijing, that show will be webcasted so it would be a surprise to everyone to see that song played there.

After this the band heads to Beijing on the 26th for their final show on this China tour. They then take almost a full months break before heading to Europe what most likely is the final run of shows for this album cycle. That tour starts in Belgium at the Pukkelpop Festival on August 20th.

Are you going to this show? Do you think the band will switch things up in the setlist? Come and discuss in our forums.

Remaining Tour Dates:
    26/7 - Beijing @ Beijing Worker’s Stadium

SETLIST:
    01. Papercut (Extended Intro)
    02. Given Up (Extended Outro)
    03. Points of Authority (Shortened Intro)
    04. One Step Closer (Extended Outro)
    05. A Line In The Sand (Extended Keyboard Intro)
    06. From The Inside
    07. Runaway [Shortened] (Wastelands Transition)
    08. Wastelands
    09. Castle of Glass (Experience Version; Martin Luther King Jr Speech, Piano Transition Outro; w/ Oppenheimer Speech)
    10. Leave Out All The Rest/Shadow Of The Day/Iridescent (Ballad Medley)
    11. Robot Boy [Shortened] (Instrumental)
    12. Joe Solo Medley (Wretches And Kings, Victimized Remix, Buy Myself, Cure For The Itch, Session, Plc.4 Mie Hæd)
    13. New Divide
    14. Breaking The Habit

15. Darker Than Blood [Shortened] (Synth + Acapella Only)
    16. Burn It Down
    17. Final Masquerade

18. Remember The Name [Shortened]
    19. Welcome (Extended Outro)
    20. Numb (Numb/Encore Intro + Outro)
    21. In The End
    22. Faint (Extended Outro)
    23. Waiting For The End (Apaches Intro w/ 'Until It Breaks' Verse 2; Wall of Noise Outro)
    24. What I've Done (Ext. Guitar Solo Bridge)
    25. Bleed It Out (Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Sing-along; Ext. Ending) (Shortened Intro)

GraveDigger388

GraveDigger388 Nothing's gonna top my Jacky

Question, how the hell did they manage to meet various world class football players in this tour?

Filip

Filip god break down the door LPA Contributor

There was an Inter vs. Bayern match in Shangai. The band (especially Phoenix) are big football fans, so I assume they got some sweet VIP passes.

Michele

Michele Praise Brad Delson, our Lord and Savior. LPA Addict

^

Yeah, it was more a random meeting than a planned one. Bayern had their "China Tour" so this just happened.

GraveDigger388

GraveDigger388 Nothing's gonna top my Jacky

Them and football are destined to be together, I guess....:halfkappa:

Music For Relief, anyone?