Searching for acapella Points of Authority

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Eugenia, Feb 24, 2015.

Eugenia

Eugenia New Member

Hi guys! I need help. My husband does cover versions of different songs, new arrangements and etc, but mostly he is a big FAN of LP songs. We just heard that LP coming soon in our country, and my husband want to play cover for LP. His favourite song is Points of Authority, but we can't find acapella to this song in high quality. So i ask you if anyone know how to get acapella or have any ways to get it, or have acapella - please, write to me! In a month will be a year of marriage and i want to present him this opportunity to make a cover-song to Points of Authority! Thanks everyone for attention, i hope you will help.
    If you want you can check my husband's channel to watch what he did https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cfmoi7Md_Ew

Astat

Astat LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

There isn't an official acapella of that song that currently exists, unfortunately. Best bet in making one would be to try fiddling around with the album version and the instrumental, if you can sync them up just right you should be able to do a decent job of cancelling out the common frequencies, which would in theory leave you with an acapella, albeit not a perfect one.

minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

There is an acappella mix of "Pts.Of.Athrty" floating around online from the edit of the track used in "DJ Hero 2" in 2010 or 2011. It's not quite "Points Of Authority", obviously, and it's unfortunately riddled with turntable scratches for the sake of the game ... but it might serve your purposes.