LPA Awards 2014 Results

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Joe, Feb 10, 2015.

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

DREAM DO COME TRUE AWARDS 2014

I'M HYPE FAP FAP JUST CAME! It's the results for the 2014 LPA Awards! The votes have all been counted and it's time to reveal the winners! We had 26 people voting this year which isn't a bad number! I had to tickle a few arseholes here or there to reach that number but I regret nothing. So thanks to all of those who voted and let's get to revealing the winners!

[​IMG]

For the first time ever! EVER! Maybe? Fuck knows, I can't remember and don't want to search but we have a THREE WAY TIE! LPA shoutbox regulars Minuteforce, Tim and Zak walk away with the top spot as all three landed the same amount of votes! These are all awesome members who contribute a lot to the boards, whether it's just hanging out in the shoutbox or posting on the forums. Cob15 will definitely be proud to see Tim up there, and I'm sure Zak's new sounds will get a few more hits with this accolade under his belt. And Minuteforce will probably roll his eyes, but congratulations to all three!

[​IMG]

Since Joe is too shy (humble) to write about himself he asked me (Ree) to help him out in the categories he has won, so here goes!

In case you didn’t know, Joe is one of the longest serving LPA staff members! He has been a staff member on the LPA since about 2006 and he became an Admin in 2010. Joe’s news posting skills during peak album release times are second to none, I mean, c’mon, who else would buy The Mall (in French!) and actually watch the entire movie just so he can rip the music and upload them exclusively on the LPA?! He deserves this award alone for watching The Mall!

Let’s not forget when The Drapman stumbled across a clip of Wastelands whilst watching UFC at fucking 5am! Like the pro staff member he is, Joe recorded the clip and uploaded it on the LPA within minutes! Joe also updates on the LPA Twitter, Facebook and carries out general behind the site updates. These are just some of the examples of Joe’s hard work on the site last year so congratulations Joe on your well deserved award for Best Staff Member. Keep up the awesome work! The LPA community loves you, ya cunt.

[​IMG]

Minus takes away Most Intelligent Member this year! Kacy may be past his grammar correcting days (sometimes) but this mother fucker is always around to give a well calculated opinion on music and anything else that may be being discussed. It's good to see Minus take away something more than Most Controversial for a change!

[​IMG]

Joe wins the award for the Most Funniest Member for the 4th year in a row! Joe is always pushing the boundaries of the keep it clean rule with his posts/shouts and this post from Joe is probably the funniest post I have ever read in my life. Whether Uncle_Raj is creating hilarious photoshops of LPA members, posting well-timed gifs or dishing out ridiculous advice in the shoutbox Joe is guaranteed to make you laugh without fail!

[​IMG]

When you base a whole award ceremony around somebody, you know that somebody must be a random motherfucker. IISUPERXEROI, SUPERXERO2.0, tylerwwe, WizardOf0zil, whatever you want to call the guy, you can't deny he comes out with some of the most memorable, randomly weird shit ever. I could quote them all here but yeah, just go and look at the original awards thread. Congratulations on being Most Random, SUPERXERO! Whether it's intentional or not...

[​IMG]

Liz once again takes away Most Attractive Female Member! Her stunning Swedish looks always make the boys want to get their meatballs out, especially you, Kevin you sick fuck! She has an awesome personality and is all around awesome so congratulations on winning this award again, Liz! Stop texting me now too, ya cunt, the results are up!

[​IMG]

Joe takes the award for most attractive male for the 3rd year in a row! Joesenberg’s belt cock caused a stir amongst the male and female LPA members so it’s no surprise he has won this award!

Joe isn’t shy about sharing his pictures on the LPA! From his innocent Joe Potter days to the hardcore LP fan era (blue hair?!) and not forgetting the x-rated Joedog gifs...Joe always manages to look awesome throughout the years! Congrats, Joe. Now post a selfie.

[​IMG]

The Swedish bulldozer himself takes away Most Dedicated this year! Kevin recently joined the LPA Contributors and has pretty much taken over my role of doing tour posts and people have noticed! I'd rather spend my time on the important things like LPA Awards and making Kevin smilies and gifs. Though no matter how dedicated he is, nothing will beat his dedication of waiting for me to play DayZ with him. One day, Kev. One day.

[​IMG]

Minus takes away his second award for 2014! Minus once again wins Most Controversial. I've lost count of how many years but it's good to see the tradition continue. Especially in a year where he's not been as active! Whether you love him or hate him, you have to respect him. Congratulations, Minus!

[​IMG]

Andreina is awesome and I'm glad to see her win this award! She really is one of the nicest members on the LPA and she takes away the award for it this year! She's often in the shoutbox being an all around awesome person and talking to other members. She's funny and kind and she comments on my gaming videos. Congratulations, Andreina!

[​IMG]

We have a tie for Most Creative this year! Both Decay and Pidgeon managed to pull ahead with the same amount of votes! Whether it's Decay posting music and working on Confetti Parade or one of Pidgeon's stories in the Your Projects Forum, both these members make the LPA a pretty creative place. Congratulations, guys!

[​IMG]

Who wouldn't want to meet this awesome cunt?! Tim is a cool guy and one of the best members on the LPA. Whether you'll be picking up dodgy looking Tacos or going for beers in questionable bars, meeting Tim would be a great day out! Unfortunately, the only member to meet Tim is Cob15, who travelled to every LP show with him on the last tour, and also went to every LP Scavenger Hunt location in North America during the LIVING THINGS cycle together. Congratulations, Tim! We only hope we can be where Cob15 has been in the future!

[​IMG]

We had a bunch of new members this year who could have taken this award! However Michele comes out on top with a shit load of votes! His constantly active presence has landed him a win. Michele will be in the shoutbox chatting with other members and the dude just recently became a SUPER MEMBER too! Congratulations, Michele on being the Best Newbie of 2014!

[​IMG]

This is a thread where people discuss Linkin Park songs. HOW DID IT WIN?! BY A FUCKING LAND SLIDE MIGHT I ADD! People must really enjoy going in-depth on Linkin Park's music, song by song and it seems to be still going! Congratulations to hawk on making the Best Thread of 2014! Click the banner to check it out!

[​IMG]

How many Goats Are You Worth? That's what this thread asked. Created by Pidgeon in Random Chat, it definitely fits the bill for Biggest WTF Thread! Check out the thread by clicking the banner above... but seriously? Swagbucks Promo for LPA Members? What the fuck is that shit? I didn't know this site was ran by a Nigerian Prince from 2004 but there you go.

[​IMG]

Kappa! :kappa: Kappa takes away Best Smiley once again! It's good to see the king back on top. Easily the most used smiley in the shoutbox and is the perfect smiley to use when being sarcastic. We love you, Kappa you black and white cunt with a comb-over!

---------------------

There it is! The 2014 LPA Awards! Congratulations to all the winners and thanks again to everyone who voted! Another successful LPA Awards and I guess I'm off to go and take that selfie that Ree is making me post because I won Most Attractive. :joepotter: Thanks a lot to everyone who voted for me, it's much appreciated and I'll see you guys next year!

[​IMG]

Zak

Zak HEY, EVERYONE! GET IN HERE!

THREE WAY TIE!!!

Awesome job with the awards this year, Joe.

Thank you to everyone that voted for me.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2015
    Elaine

Elaine The One They Call Elaine. LPA VIP

YAAAAAAAAAY, I GOT A RUNNER UP! :awesome:

Michele

Michele Praise Brad Delson, our Lord and Savior. LPA Addict

At first i want to thank god, without you, we all wouldnt exist. :kappa:
    Than i want to thank my parents for grow me up like the little fucker i am.
    Than i want to thank Brad "ModernGuitarGod" Delson for all his great guitar work in the LP history :halfkappa: You are awesome :bradwink:
    At last but not the least: I want to thank you guys for your votes. The whole LPA community. Without you this price wouldnt be even possible to reach for me. Not only i am the winner, you are the winners too. Thanks guys, you are awesome :awesome: And congratulation to all the other winners here. You deserved the wins.

And all in all a big thank you to Joe, without you , this Awards wouldnt be like they are. Thank You.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2015
    minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

One of my choices which ended up a winner was Joe for "Favourite Staff Member", so congratulations to you. This post is marvelous. :awesome:

Thank-you to everyone who put me down for anything, although I swear that I was straight-up ineligible for half of these :lol:

I'm surprised at how many nominees there were for "Most WTF Thread" - so many of us struggled to think of some

Jesse

Jesse Out of the abyss. LPA Über VIP

Congrats to all the winners!

Ree

Ree a female witch. LPA Administrator

Congrats to the winners and all those mentioned!

Thanks for hosting the awards, Joe! Really great work and a fucking awesome theme. :lol:

Tim

Tim My perversion power is accumulating LPA Super Member

[​IMG]

I'm sincerely happy to get any votes at all, so thanks, guys! I'm also proud to be a part of this possibly historic three-way tie. Congrats to all the winners! :flynn:

And of course, stellar job on the awards, Joe. You always give it a personal touch.

minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

Aww :hug: - the three-way tie is happy to have you!

polleo

polleo You're gonna carry that weight. LPA Super Member

Thanks to everyone that voted for me!

And thanks especially to the vote that got me nominated for the most intelligent. It means someone thinks I'm kinda smart and I wish there was some way to rub it in my physics teacher's face :lol:

And quit whining Filip, apparently, someone did vote for you for most attractive ha.

Jesse

Jesse Out of the abyss. LPA Über VIP

And great job on the LPA Awards, Joe, and Ree for helping out!

Though I am really curious as to who voted me as most intelligent because I feel that it has to be a huge joke at my expense. :lol:

Blackee Dammet

Blackee Dammet Feminism Is My God Now

I wasn't paying close enough attention and for a second seriously thought "How Many Goats" was a person.

Hybrid

Hybrid Has gone Rogue. LPA Team

Congratulations to the winners! Thank you everyone who voted for me! I'll try better next year to be a little more active.

Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

...I demand a recount.

Also, I have definitely won other awards.

2012: Best Debater, Best Writer
    2010: Most Funniest Member
    2006: Best Photographer

But moving along...

In case you were curious, this would be Year 5 of winning this award. That's right, I've managed to be controversial for half a decade.

I'd like to thank everyone that voted for me, and an additional plus to everyone for not voting me in the category about meeting people. Because God I hate you all. :halfkappa:

Captain-EO

Captain-EO Also Prog Nerd Now, Thanks Gibs LPA Super Member

Lol what the fuck I actually got nominated? I didn't know people paid attention to me :lol:

Reed To Black

Reed To Black Prog, bro.

Well my boobs vs butts thread made it if that counts. Congrats to the homies that won things

Erica

Erica Meh LPA Über VIP

Holy shit, so proud to share most creative with Decay. Thanks guys! Also, didn't expect How Many goats to win the WTF Thread. Equally proud of that lol. Congrats to everyone!

Apop

Apop LPA VIP LPA VIP

Thanks for the mention people, much appreciated! :bradwink:

Filip

Filip god break down the door LPA Contributor

Oh it is. :kappa:

-

Thank you whoever voted for me (and whoever voted for me as the most attractive can totally get dick pics :halfkappa:). i would also like to thank everyone who voted Session for the best thread, I'll also take 1/4 of the credit here, but god damn so many hours went into that thread, I'm super-glad it won. Thanks everyone, you're all awesome!

hawk

hawk because the internet LPA Super VIP

rt. u, tony & fint made that thread something else.